Top Industrial Valves Categories
VECTUS INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Business Type: Manufacturer
Industrial Valves Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|United Hydraulic Control||Ahmedabad, India||17 Years|
|Govind Metal Co.||Ahmedabad, India||16 Years|
|Sumved International||Navi Mumbai, India||16 Years|
|Unique Air Products||Vadodara, India||13 Years|
|Hri Engineering Company||Gurugram, India||13 Years|
|Joy Krishna Engineering Works||Howrah, India||13 Years|
|Zhejiang Meibao Industrial Technology Co., Ltd.||Hangzhou, China||10 Years|
|Vectus Industries Limited||Noida, India||9 Years|
|Unique Industrials||Secunderabad, India||8 Years|
|Integrated Hydro Systems||Vasai, India||8 Years|
Industrial Valves: Applications, Types & Advantages
According to the reports for 2012 - 2022,' the market for industrial valves throughout the world is projected to be worth more than $77 billion by the year 2022. Because industrial valves are used in a wide variety of commercial building projects, automation projects, and other types of projects, it is projected that the demand for industrial valves will increase over the next several years. Demand has been stoked as a result of technical advancements, which have contributed to the development of the sector and led to increased industrialization and the construction of new facilities. There are several distinct varieties of industrial valves. These valves are used for a variety of purposes and each one operates according to a unique principle. Ball Valves are utilized for flow control and anytime there is a need for a tight shut-off. In 2014, ball valves accounted for more than 19% of the revenue share. In recent years, there has been a significant increase in demand for butterfly valves because of the widespread use of these valves in the automation and oil and gas sectors. In the years ahead, check valves are projected to have the robust expansion, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 7%. These unidirectional valves are used so that the flow of the process does not return to the system. As a result, the flow is prevented from causing damage to the apparatus and causing a disruption in the process.
Applications of Industrial Valves
The different applications of industrial valves are:
- Gate valves can withstand both high temperatures and pressures, making them an ideal choice for a variety of applications. They are used for applications that need on-off control.
- Throttling is the primary function that global valves are put to use. It's possible to think of them as flow control valves with a more wide function that is designed for use in high-temperature settings.
- The flow of gases, regular liquids, slurries, and corrosive fluids may all be controlled, as can the pressure, using ball valves. They have a position in the oil and natural gas business, but they are also used in a variety of industrial industries, the storage of chemicals, and even in household applications.
- The pharmaceutical industry, the chemical industry, and food processing are all potential applications for butterfly valves. At low temperatures and under low pressure, they are used for corrosive liquids.
- Check valves are useful in a wide number of industries and applications because of their straightforward design and adaptable range of available materials. They contribute to the prevention of backflow and the maintenance of pressure. Check valves are used in a wide variety of sectors, including oilfield production, water, steam, petrochemical processing, and refining, as well as viscous fluids. They are also often seen in the industry and in the control of systems that deal with wastewater.
Types of Industrial Valves
The different types of industrial valves are:
- Isolation valves are a function that may naturally be fulfilled by gate valves. The flow of liquid via the pipes may be regulated with the aid of these valves. These valves are attached to the pipes so that the flow of water or any other form of liquid may be initiated, halted, or otherwise controlled. Gate valves are used for a variety of tasks, and one may often come across them in both residential and business settings. These valves are made from a variety of materials, including stainless steel, cast iron, alloy steel, forged steel, and others. Water may be stopped or started flowing via gate valves depending on the situation.
- The usage of globe valves, which are among the most common types of valves, may be seen in a variety of contexts. These valves function in a manner similar to that of gate valves in that they restrict flow by linear motion. In order to manage the flow in a pipeline, they move a moveable disc (or plug) in relation to a fixed ring seat. The fact that a globe valve does not leak nearly as much as other types of valves is the primary benefit of using one. Globe valves are made up of a baffle that divides the interior of the pipe, which is normally arranged in a direction that is parallel to the length of the pipe.
- Ball valves are a kind of control valve that, as its name indicates, make use of a ball to regulate the flow of fluids or other substances from one opening to the next. The flow of gas or liquid may be controlled precisely using these valves by fully opening it, completely blocking it, or leaving it partly open. Because they provide a superior level of sealing, ball valves are the kind of valves that should be used wherever gases are involved. They can withstand pressures of up to 700 bars and temperatures of up to 200 degrees Celsius, and their diameters generally vary from 0.5 centimeters to 30 centimeters. This makes them incredibly adaptable. Because of their straightforward construction, they are convenient in terms of both operation and maintenance.
- Butterfly Valves are intended to regulate flow, however, their capacity for control is limited. Simply twisting the handle 90 degrees is all that is required to activate butterfly valves. When it is in the closed position, it consists of a metal disc that is housed inside the body of the valve and is oriented in a direction that is perpendicular to the flow. The regulation of the flow of liquid may be made possible by the use of intermediate rotations. There are three different ways that butterfly valves may be operated: manually, electrically, or pneumatically.
- Non-Return Valves, or Check Valves, are another name for Check Valves (NRV). They only let the passage of liquid in one way and prohibit the flow of media in the other direction, hence they can only be used in one direction. Check valves are used in systems to prevent the flow of a process from going in the other direction, which might cause the process to become disrupted or even damage the equipment. Whenever there is a risk of backflows, such as with a liquid application or a gas system using a compressor, these devices are installed to prevent the pump or compressor from shutting down. The basic function of a check valve is to prevent reverse flow in a line.
Advantages of Industrial Valves
Gate valves have a very minimal amount of friction loss. They are reversible in the circuit and may go either direction. They provide laminar flow, and the loss of pressure is kept to a minimum. Saving energy and lowering the total cost of ownership are two benefits that come from using gate valves. When opened completely and tightly sealed, there will be a reduction in pressure of a minor magnitude.
When throttling with globe valves, the full-closing behavior is satisfactory. The period between opening and closing is cut down. The method of the body ring seating surface is simpler.
The fact that ball valves have weak throttling characteristics, which may lead the seat of a ball valve to quickly erode, is the greatest benefit of using ball valves. They have a design that is both simple and low-maintenance, and they do not need to be lubricated. In comparison to the other valves, they have a reasonable price.
The high degree of accuracy offered by butterfly valves positions them favorably for use in a variety of industrial contexts. They are very dependable and need very little in the way of maintenance. They have the power to control the flow of the water.
FAQs: Industrial Valves
Q. What is the material used to make industrial valves?
Ans: Cast iron and carbon steel are the two materials that are most often used for the bodies of control valves in the oil industry. This is due to the fact that the majority of control valve applications are largely non-corrosive at appropriate pressure and temperature.
Q. Which is the most common industrial valve used in industries?
Ans: One of the most often utilized types of valves in a variety of applications is globe valves. These valves work in a manner similar to that of gate valves in that they restrict flow by the application of linear motion. By adjusting the distance between the movable disc (or plug) and the stationary ring seat, they can be used to fine-tune the flow rate in a pipeline.
Q. What is the price of industrial valves?
Ans: Different types of valves can cost more or less based on the type you are buying. There are some that you can buy for around 150-300 rupees, but there are industrial valves that cost around 17k rupees.
Q. What are the benefits of Industrial Valves?
Ans: The most significant benefit of using this kind of valve is the reduction in costs associated with both its production and its maintenance. In addition, they are small in size, simple to open and shut, do not need to be lubricated, and yet they are able to retain a high degree of sealing while doing so.
Related Blog Topic:
Popular ProductsHuman HairForklift TrucksServo Voltage StabilizerBasmati RiceBackhoe LoaderCarry Bag Making MachineDrum LifterElectric StackerScissor LiftsIndustrial Vibrating ScreenRotameterFlowmeterRotary Air CompressorIndustrial Eto SterilizerRice Packaging MachinesShredding MachineHammer MillAutomatic Labelling MachineDiesel ForkliftAerial Work PlatformStorage Rack SystemEpoxy ResinMild Steel BarStainless Steel SheetsStainless Steel StripsBag Filling MachinesAsphalt PlantsSlat ConveyorOintment PlantPlanetary MixersLadies KurtisLed LightsCctv CameraBall ValveAnti Cancer MedicineAir CompressorIncense SticksSolar LightsGoods LiftsVitrified TilesStainless Steel Coils