Body Massage Oil
Natural Body Massage Oil For Promote Collagen Synthesis Ingredients: Herbal Extract
Price: 1200.00 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Bottle/Bottles
Response Rate: 100.00%
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
Apply All Skin Type Orange Massage Oil 250Ml - Old Tree
Price: 297 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Piece/Pieces
SPICE HERBALS & AMENITIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Response Rate: 83.82%
Business Type: Manufacturer | Exporter
Shri Gujarat Mahila Lokswasthya Sewa Sahakari Mandli Ltd
Business Type: Manufacturer
Natural Moisturising Oil Color Code: Transparent Brown
Price: 1000.00 - 10000.00 (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Number
Business Type: Manufacturer | Supplier
Body massageoils are an important component of any message. It lubricates the skin and provides a smoother surface for the masseuse to work with. A good body massage oil should be light and fragrant, and it should glide smoothly across your skin. Body massage oils also nourish your skin and add radiance to your appearance. You can also use them as "carrier" oil with any essential oil.
Best Oils for Body Massages and Their Benefits:
1. Sweet Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of the most popular massage based oils. Its light and subtle fragrance quickly absorbs and does not irritate your skin. What's the best part? Almond oil can be found at almost any nearby store for a reasonable price. If you're new to body massage oils, this is a good place to start.
2. Grapeseed Oil: There is no odour to grapeseed oil. Grapeseed oil is naturally antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. It's excellent carrier oil that is best known for the glow it leaves behind after a massage. The oil is also beneficial for people with sensitive or aging skin because it does not cause an allergic reaction. Grapeseed oil can also help to speed up the healing process of wounds.
3. Coconut Oil: In self-care, coconut oil is the go-to all-purpose oil. This oil has a wide range of applications and can be used at any time and for any type of massage. Coconut oil is an excellent choice for combining with a strong essential oil. It absorbs quickly and is light and non-greasy. It's great for anti-aging because it reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It contains vitamin E as well as nutrients to hydrate your skin and give it a healthy glow.
4. Sunflower Oil: Sunflower is a common kitchen ingredient. Sunflower oil can aid in the anti-aging process of your skin. It is also an effective method for removing toxins from the skin's surface. However, it does not have a long shelf life and can quickly go rancid.
5. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is best used in brief massage sessions. It is quickly absorbed, so it may be necessary to reapply. This oil has no odour, is light, and has a long shelf life. It's also non-greasy and will not leave stains on your sheets. Jojoba oil also aids in the removal of toxins from the skin.
6. Olive Oil: Olive oil is ideal for a full-body massage. It may take some time to absorb into your skin, but it is an excellent option for relaxing your muscles. Olive oil has long been used to treat muscle pain, inflammation, spasms, and aches. An olive oil massage can also boost your metabolism and energy levels.
Various sellers registered at Tradeindia are providing the best quality Body Massage Oil which is known for providing optimum relief to the body and mind, keeping the skin supple and soft, and rejuvenating the sapping body energy levels. Interested buyers may send us their requirements through email or SMS and avail the benefits of buying from the top B2B online market in India.
Top Rated Product
Client Testimonials & Reviews
Member Since - 4 years
GetDistributors is a simple, unique, user-friendly, and the best platform if you seek business development. It helps in enhancing your online presence through advanced SEO and digital marketing techniques. My products and company have got huge visibility in a short span of time, all thanks to GD. It is a highly recommended portal for guaranteed business growth.
GOGIA CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD.
Member Since - 13 years
We are the leading Manufacturers and Exporter of Flavouring Essences, Essential Oils, Savoury Flavours, Emulsions, Aroma Chemicals. We are comfortable with tradeindia as a Genuine business promoter.
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
HAVIT REMEDIES PVT. LTD.
Member Since - 15 years
We are very thankful to tradeindia.com for its services and promotion of our products in Domestic as well International platform. We are the member of tradeindia since last 7 years and found good inquiries which help in growing our business. We have received a very good response with the help of tradeindia.com. Best of Luck. We will continue with you for our products promotion through tradeindia.com in future too. We wish we can get same support through out the years.
Body Massage Oil Price List
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-12-07
Body Massage Oil Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Ldg International||Delhi, India||20 Years|
|Shiv Sales Corporation||Delhi, India||17 Years|
|Shriji Herbal Products||Mumbai, India||16 Years|
|Sage Herbals Pvt. Ltd.||Ghaziabad, India||15 Years|
|Shubham Natural Fragrances||Kannauj, India||14 Years|
|Shalimar Chemical Works Private Ltd.||Kolkata, India||12 Years|
|M. M. Ayurvedic (p) Ltd.||Kolkata, India||10 Years|
|Octa Life Sciences||Ambala, India||9 Years|
|Truworth Healthcare||Rohtak, India||8 Years|
|Nikole Kozmetics Pvt Ltd||Thane, India||7 Years|
FAQs Related to Body Massage Oil
•Warm your hands - Rub your hands and palms together briefly to quickly warm them up. This simple technique is frequently used by professional massage therapists!
•Make the perfect mix- If you have commercial massage oil, you may be able to use it directly. However, if you use essential oils, make sure to combine them with the appropriate carrier oils.