Find a wide range of manufacturers, suppliers and exporters dealing in LED Lights at Tradeindia.com and also compare similar products like Wall Mounted Led Light , LED Floodlight , Programmable Led Lights and many more at India's #1 B2B marketplace.
Let Tradeindia help you find suppliers of Led LightsPost Buy RequirementClose
Looking for Led Lights ?
Give More Details
Verify your Mobile Number
Check your phone for a 4 digit OTP sent via SMS to +91 xxxxxxxxxx
View Supplier Number, It's Free
LED lights are the best technology in energy efficient lighting. LED stands for (Light Emitting Diode) a semiconductor device that converts electricity into light. These lights also have a much longevity than other types of lighting. Moreover, these LED lights are last longer, more durable, comparable and better light quality. It can be used in a broad range of applications in commercial,industrial and domestic lighting. Benefits of LED Lights:-
1) Cooler than incandescent bulbs in operation. 2) Wide range of color possibilities. 3) Lowest cost and durable. 4) No mercury and minimal toxic materials required. 5) LED are ideal for operation under cold and low outdoor temperature settings. 6) LED illumination produces little infra red light and close to no UV emissions. Why Trade India?
TradeIndia makes it easy to choose the right Led Lights from hundreds of verified suppliers. Once you've short listed the Led lights supplier, you can contact them directly through India's #1 B2B marketplace, Trade India.
The details of all LED Products and their sellers is listed on Tradeindia.com. You can compare several different OEMs, wholesalers, traders, dealers and exporters of Led lights on a single page. You can also analyze product types, models and pricing of each to zero down on what suits you the best.
Customer Asked Questions:-
1) Is LED light better? Yes, it is energy efficient & better. LED lights are up to 80% more efficient than traditional lighting such as fluorescent and incandescent lights. 95% of the energy in LEDs is converted into light and only 5% is wasted as heat.
2) Is LED light safe to use? Yes, LED lights are perfectly safe: They emit less UV radiation than any other type of light.They are very energy efficient and are cold to the touch, so they are safe for handling and less likely to start a fire.
3) What are the types of LED lights available? These are- bulb, tube light, down light, & panel light.
4) What is the body material made up for LED lights? The material is made up of aluminium, copper, ceramic & many more.
5) What is the LED light wattage? LED light wattage can be 5W, 7W, 10W, 12W, 15W etc.
Download App Now
Keep in touch