Find here the detailed information of Air Compressor manufacturers, suppliers & dealers.You can choose from a wide array of compressors including Screw air compressor, Compressor machine, Multi stage air compressor, Reciprocating air compressor & many more on the website.
About Air Compressor
Air compressor is a device that converts power into potential energy stored in pressurized air. It is specifically developed for user applications where air quality is important for your end product and production processes. Air compressor tasks in two stages : the compression operation and the release operation.There are multiple methods of compressing air, with reciprocating pistons, rotary screws and centrifugal compression.
Advantages of Air Compressors:-
1) Air compressor can run tools and equipment that generates more power than normal tools.
2) They have higher torque ratings and economical.
3) These compressor are quickly interchangeable i.e you can change the air tools within a seconds.
4) Air compressors do not need maintenance. It is easy and simple to maintain it.
5) Compressors have greater air capacity and more powerful.
6) Air compressor tools are easy to use and more reliable.
Why Trade India?
TradeIndia makes it easy to choose the right Air Compressor from hundreds of verified suppliers. Once you've shortlisted the Air Compressor supplier, you can contact them directly through India's #1 B2B marketplace, Trade India.
Apart from the above, you can also browse our comprehensive listings of Centrifugal air compressor, Reciprocating air compressor, Rotary air compressor and more for seller listings, best rates, and bulk buying.
The details of all Air compressors & air Separation plants and their sellers is listed on Tradeindia.com. You can compare several different OEMs, wholesalers, traders, dealers and exporters of Compressor on a single page. You can also analyze product types, models and pricing of each to zero down on what suits you the best.
Customer Asked Questions:-
1) What is the air tank capacity of air compressor?
The air tank capacity of compressor is in liters i.e 220 l, 270 l,300 l, 500 l etc.
2) What is the maximum flow rate in air compressor?
The maximum flow rate is 0-20 cfm, 21-50 cfm, 51-120 cfm, 121-500 cfm, 501-1000 cfm and 1000 cfm etc.
3) What is the size of hoses in compressor?
It depends on the compressor you have. Mostly, size of hoses are 5 Hp, 10 Hp, 15 Hp, 20 Hp & more.
4) What is the air requirement for operating various air tools and equipment?
Compressed Air requirements.