Feature of Butyl Inner Tube Splicer :
1) Man Machine Interface with 10 different programme storage capacities for different sizes of tube reducing the product change-over time to virtually zero.
2) Auto Diagnostic fault detector screen with hooter arrangement reducing the machine down time.
3) Digital heat and speed controls and indication through PLC by Man Machine Interface in auto mode (and pot in manual mode for initial setting only).
4) Three speed knives control (creep / slow / fast) with synchronized three heats (medium / high / low)
5) The knives entry and exit speed heat can be controlled from 0 to 9.99 sec with heat and speed change-over adjustable within 1/100th of a second.
6) Man Machine Interface with display and print out.
7) 24 hrs history for:
a) Break up of production with cycle change-over
b) Faulty/Diagnostic messages for: knife- drop/raise/forward/reverse, power pack oil temp high, pump on/off etc, butting -in/out, knife temp high/low than set value.
8) The hydraulic power pack is developed & assembled indigenously with imported pump, solenoid valve & proportional control valves of parker make( or equivalent to customer need can be provided).
9) The electronic and PCL system with Man Machine Interface is only of Allyn Bradely USA with service back up anywhere in India by Allyn Bradely USA or its franchise (or equivalent make to customer need can be provided).