The Duplex Steel Tubes supplied by us are known for their corrosion resistant nature and durability. We ensure that the products we procure are made of premium quality raw material.
Specifications of Duplex Steel Tubes:
Standard: GB / T 3624 - 3625,
ASTMB-338, ASTM B 337
Grade: GR I, GR -2, GR-3, GR-4, GR-5
Size Range: 1 mm to 30 mm.
With pleasure we would like to introduce our organization, Duplex Steel and Engineering co., as a leading Stockiest/Trader of Stainless Steel in India with a Stock Capacity of More than 1000 tons. We feel privileged having serve NTPC, RIL, L&T, Alstom Projects, Praj Industries and many others since long, for their requirements of Duplex Stainless Steel. Further details of us can be viewed at www.duplexsteel.in As the Global economy accelerates in the coming months, We would need more and more of stainless steel to support the growth and development in infrastructure, Chemical, Fertilizer, Nuclear, transportation, Pulp and paper segment and building and construction. These are areas where we would like give you the competitive edge over others; It is our endeavor to change our self from stainless steel supplier to stainless steel Solution provider organization. Over the past few decades, corrosive conditions have steadily grown in severity in all Industries especially Oil & Gas Industry; Pharma; Ship Building; Chemical processing & Pulp & paper industry. In order to adapt to difficult environments, and also in order to safe guard against the high cost of component failure, it has become critical to ensure that the right alloys are chosen for applications within these industries. Special forms of stainless steel i.e. Lean duplex, Duplex, Super Duplex, etc. stainless steels are being used more prominently in every Industry.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Importer, Manufacturer, Distributor, Supplier, Trading Company, Wholesaler
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 10
- ESTABLISHMENT 1996
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 35 Crores
- CERTIFICATION ISO 9001:2008
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Sunday
- PAYMENT MODE Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- GST NO 27AAIFD2801N1ZD