Describe Porcelain Floor Tiles
Porcelain Floor Tiles are made from refined clay that are more denser and harder than ceramic tiles. The clay is made hard by applying hot fire process. These tiles are designed for floor covering. With high liquid repelling capacity, they do not allow to leave any liquids and stain on surfaces
Porcelain Floor Tiles are highly used in busy areas throughout homes, offices, shops, bars and more. Moreover, they make bathroom, swimming pool and deck area more appealing and resistant to several negative factors like temperature variations, abrasions, liquids, scratches, impacts etc.TradeIndia – Stronger, Harder, Purer and Water Resistant Porcelain Floor Tiles
Keeping in mind the requirements of requisite clients, TradeIndia brings forth reliable suppliers who are keen in providing an excellent range of Porcelain Floor Tiles. These tiles are manufactured utilizing superior grade raw materials and advance technology for ensuring quality and strength. From domestic to commercial buildings, Porcelain Floor Tiles are widely used for flooring due to their unique advantages.Characteristics Of Porcelain Floor Tiles:-
1) Made with high refined clay
2) High endurance and Slip Resistant
3) Highly Resistant to stain, water and acid
4) Easier to maintain and install than other flooring materials
5) Appealing looksWhat are the advantages of Porcelain Floor Tiles:-
1) Porcelain Floor Tiles do not crack in cold weather and do not fade away due to sunlight
2) These tiles need less maintenance to be appeared clean and shiny.
3) As these tiles are highly repellable to any liquids, they do not allow to penetrate the surface and make it highly resistant
4) They are strong, wear and tear resistant and therefore, highly durable
5) Porcelain Floor Tiles are environmentally friendly as they do not create any volatile organic compounds that harm the environmentWhy Trade India?
Tradeindia.com is an one-stop source for buying the best quality of Polished Floor Tiles online from calibrated suppliers, dealers, traders and exporters.
Apart from the above, you can also browse our comprehensive listings of Polished Floor Tiles, Concrete Floor Tiles, Digital Floor Tiles
and more products for seller listings, best rates, and bulk buying. It allows to compare several different wholesalers, traders, dealers, and exporters of Porcelain Floor Tiles on a single page for shortlisting.
Once you've shortlisted the Floor Tiles suppliers, you can contact them through email, SMS or by using Call Me Free services.
FAQ's related to Porcelain Floor Tiles :-
Q.1 Are porcelain floor tiles good for residential floors?
Yes, porcelain floor tiles are best suited for residential or even industrial floors as they are very harder, denser & less porous which offers high strength & other benefits.
Q.2 Are porcelain floor tiles slippery?
It depends on the type of glazing or finishing done or not done on porcelain floor tiles. However, you can use anti-slip solution on the tiles to make them less slipper if they are slippery.
Q.3 How long will porcelain floor tiles last?
It is estimated that porcelain floor tiles have ability to last up to 20 years even after being exposed to critical temperature and conditions.
Q.4 Are porcelain floor tiles waterproof?
Yes, porcelain floor tiles are water-proof, as well as, more resistant to damage, moisture & fading and damage than ceramic floor tiles.
Q.5 Do porcelain floor tiles crack easily?
No, porcelain floor tiles do not tend to crack easily due to their beneficial features such as versatile, highly denser & less porous.