Black Akasa Electric Commercial Popcorn Machine - 400 Gms
Price: 37900 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Piece/Pieces
Business Type: Manufacturer | Exporter
Second Hand Popcorn Maker Machine Power Source: Electric
Price: 010 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Piece/Pieces
Business Type: Service Provider | Trading Company
Popcorn Machine Dimension(L*W*H): 23*20*38 Millimeter (Mm)
Price: 14000 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Unit/Units
UDAAN PRO-TECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Response Rate: 79.55%
Business Type: Manufacturer | Trading Company
Best in Class Popcorn Machine
Popcorn continues to be one of the foods that are consumed the most often all over the globe. It seems like movie theatres, athletic events, carnivals, and festivals all provide popcorn. Popcorn is also served at home. In spite of its widespread consumption, popcorn may be cooked in a variety of different ways. There isn't much of a learning curve involved in operating a typical popcorn machine designed for commercial usage. Depending on the amount of popcorn that is produced in a commercial popcorn maker, the height of the machine might range anywhere from two to several feet. Typically, a popcorn maker will be a transparent box housing a metal canister with a heating element. A thin coating of oil and a couple of hundred individual popcorn kernels may be found inside the tin. The temperature of the oil increases to between 400 and 460 degrees Fahrenheit when the heating element is either plugged in or turned to the "on" position. Once this happens, the seeds will start to emerge from the metal container and fill the box.
There are a variety of popcorn makers available, which is convenient considering that the conventional method of producing popcorn entails using heating oil, which may have a high percentage of fat. Because it does not need the use of any oil, the air popcorn maker is one of the solutions that is considered to be more healthful. A heating element, fan, and enclosed air route are all components of the air popcorn maker, which vents into an exposed, sealed container. When turned on, the fan forces air past the heating element, down the conduit, and out the vent. The popcorn kernels are located on top of the ventilation opening. Once the air has reached the necessary temperature, passing it over the kernels causes them to pop much as they would in a conventional popcorn machine, with the exception that no oils of any kind are used. Although most air poppers are designed for household use, business versions are beginning to gain popularity since they need far less effort and maintenance than their residential counterparts.
Gas Popcorn Machine
The first popcorn machines were powered by gas, but some aspiring manufacturers have their sights set on developing solar-powered popcorn machines in the near future. If you want to create a huge number of popcorn without losing its quality of it, a popcorn maker that can be used on the stovetop is the way to go. Many people believe that popcorn prepared in a popcorn machine that can be placed on a stovetop tastes quite similar to popcorn served in a movie theatre. Aluminum or stainless steel are the main materials used in the construction of a stovetop popcorn popper. They are an alternative that is both inexpensive and long-lasting. The ease with which this popcorn can be used on top of the burner is enhanced. A popcorn maker resembles a saucepan with a cover that one would ordinarily place on top of a burner because of its appearance. The one and only exception from this rule are that the lid has a crank that operates a mechanism to mix the kernels contained therein. The crank ensures that the kernels continue to move around the pot, preventing them from catching fire or being stuck to the base of the vessel.
You are responsible for regulating the temperature on your own to prevent the popcorn from being scorched. When the spinner becomes more difficult to turn and the rate at which the popcorn pops slows down, these are both signs that the popcorn is finished and is now ready to be enjoyed. Stovetop popcorn poppers heat up fast and don't use a lot of oil to produce the popcorn that has the finest flavor and is the healthiest option. As the popcorn kernels burst, you may sprinkle them with any seasonings you desire. During the time when the popcorn is popping, you really must pay attention. You need to keep an eye on the temperature because the kernels will catch fire if it gets too hot. Wiping a dry cloth over the surface of a stovetop popcorn maker is a simple way to clean it. Its advantages are as follows:
Produces a significant quantity of popcorn.
- 1. choice that is not pricey.
- 2. It is simple to clean.
- 3. The procedure is easy to follow.
There are various drawbacks to this:
- 1. Turning the crank calls for the use of one's own two hands.
- 2. You are responsible for maintaining proper temperature regulation.
- 3. During the time when the popcorn is popping, you need to pay attention.
Electric Popcorn Machine
A cable connected to an electric popcorn popper connects to an electrical outlet. When the machine is not being used, the cable may be tucked beneath or wound in some other fashion around the device. When the cable is not in use, wrapping it helps to make it more compact so that it may be stored more easily. In spite of the electric popcorn maker's ease of use, its lid must always be properly fastened. Otherwise, you run the risk of having burning kernels fly at you. When the popping process is complete, the top of the electric popcorn maker flips down to reveal a bowl that may be used to serve the popcorn. The bowl is simple to clean up after use. Put simply, all that is required of you is to place it in the washing machine. The remaining components of the machine need to be cleaned with a moist towel alone. If you do not enjoy using a popper that is heated on a burner, an electric popper could be the best option for you. The following are the benefits:
- 1. It is simple to use.
- 2. Easy to clean up after.
- 1. Could result in inconsistent cooking.
- 2. Your popcorn may catch on fire.
- 3. It's possible that the machine will spit out kernels.
Popcorn Machine for Business
If you make popcorn for your company using a stove or a big dish, you may not always end up with the perfect fluffy popcorn. However, if you have the correct equipment to produce popcorn, you may accomplish your goals in no time at all. We've compiled the finest 8 popcorn machine manufacturers to make your search easier. First, let's do a quick check:
1. West Bend Hot Oil Popcorn Popper Machine: Using this easy-to-use popcorn popper machine, you can quickly and efficiently make your own handmade popcorn. It has a sophisticated appearance and is finished in an alluring shade of crimson. Ventilation is provided via the top cover, which also has space for six quartz. In addition to that, you may furthermore utilize it as a dish for serving. The non-stick coating on the plate makes it simple to clean and provides upkeep that is uncomplicated.
2. Nostalgia Electrics Hot Air Popcorn Maker: When it comes to popping popcorn at home, this popcorn machine has everything you could possibly need. To pop the popcorn, you don't need to use any oil. You'll get fluffy popcorn in only one minute if you use them. After plugging in the machine, adding the popcorn kernels, and positioning a bowl underneath it, you will successfully produce popcorn. Your sizzling popsicles are prepared and ready to serve.
3. West Bend 82515 Theater Popcorn Machine: This popcorn popper does not need any pre-heating and can pop roughly 4 quarts of popcorn in about 3 minutes. Consider purchasing this popcorn machine if you long for the convenience of having popcorn at home that tastes like it was made in a movie theatre. It comes complete with a stir-crazy rod, and as a consequence, the popping it produces is always effective and efficient. Serving up hot popcorn is a breeze thanks to the kettle's top-heavy design.
3. Vinsh Enterprise Popcorn Maker Making Machine: This popcorn maker offers a sophisticated and up-to-date method for making popcorn in the comfort of your own home. The capacity of this popcorn machine is 500 milliliters. In addition to popcorn, you may use it to prepare papad, beans, cashew nuts, fryums, and peanuts. You can also use it to pop corn. What is your favorite feature about it? It allows you to make popcorn without having to use any oil at all. In addition to that, it has a kernel measuring cup, which makes it even more convenient to use when you are popping.
4. Great Northern Popcorn Company: The design of this popcorn maker is straightforward, and it just has two switches that are easy to use. It has a popcorn tray that can be pulled out, allowing for quick and simple disposal of popped corn. The kettle is made of stainless steel, making it long-lasting, and it has a capacity of 2.5 ounces. It works well for making batches of popcorn that are each one gallon in size.
Top Rated Product
Client Testimonials & Reviews
YASH BLOWERS PRIVATE LIMITED
Member Since - 16 years
Thanks to the entire team at Tradeindia for providing constant support and business inquiries. Innovative solutions & good online reach has helped my business grow. Special mention for their Sales & CRM teams for their excellent account management, delighted to engage with them & Tradeindia for long term. Highly recommended for B2B.
PACKAGING SOLUTIONS (Processing & Packaging Division)
Member Since - 15 years
We are associated with tradeindia from last 7 year and this platform helped us to improve and grow our Business, Branding and Promotion. I am getting inquiry and I expect the same in future.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
DEVI TECHNOCRAFT PVT. LTD.
Member Since - 17 years
We are happy to inform you that we are receiving very good inquiries after advertising with trade India and which is also helping us in improving our export turnover. We would be looking forward for a long term association with trade India. All the very best to trade India and its family.
Popcorn Machines Price List
|Product Name||Expected Price|
|Floor Mounted High Efficiency Electrical Automatic Heavy-Duty Popcorn Making Machine||10000|
|Stainless Steel Popcorn Machine||19000|
|Mobile Popcorn Machine||15000|
|Semi Automatic Hydraulic Popcorn Machine For Industrial Use||29000|
|Industrial Popcorn Making Machine||120000|
|Popcorn Machine With Wheel||15000|
|Commercial Popcorn Machine||17000|
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-12-01
Popcorn Machines Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Akasa International||New Delhi, India||21 Years|
|Saijee Impex||Thane, India||19 Years|
|S. K. Food Equipments Pvt Ltd.||Noida, India||19 Years|
|Techno Agencies||Ahmedabad, India||19 Years|
|Rishab Hotel & Restaurant Services Pvt. Ltd.||Delhi, India||15 Years|
|Renuca Enterprises||Pune, India||14 Years|
|Grace Food Processing & Packaging Machinery||New Delhi, India||12 Years|
|System Enterprises||Delhi, India||11 Years|
|Microtech Engineering||Delhi, India||11 Years|
|Avm Packaging Systems||Mumbai, India||10 Years|
FAQs Related to Popcorn Machines
There are different ways to use different types of popcorn machines. The hot-air or electric ones need to be plugged into work, whereas gas popcorn machines work differently. Each requires you to put butter or flavors at different points in the process of making it.
There are popcorn poppers that are electric, stovetop, microwave, and hot air. The kernels are popped in hot oil in popcorn makers that may be electric, stovetop, or found in movie theatres. These machines also contain a stirring arm that keeps the kernels moving so that they heat uniformly and don't burn.
In 1893, at the World's Columbian Exposition that took place in Chicago, the world's first mobile popcorn machine was debuted by Charles Cretors, the founder of C. Cretors and Company in that city.