Business Type: Manufacturer
SAFEX INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Business Type: Manufacturer | Supplier
MP CRANE INDIA
Business Type: Manufacturer | Service Provider
View Eot Cranes videos
ROBUST MACHINERY SOLUTIONS
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
EOT or Electric Overhead Travelling Crane equipped with state-of-the-art and advanced motors are most commonly used of all overhead cranes. Also known as Gantry Cranes, these are largely used for indoor applications. These cranes occupy less space on floor and are high in demand in paper mills, locomotive repair shops and factory warehouses for various material handling applications.
Widely used in manufacturing and maintenance applications, these are sought after in Construction Industry, Hydraulic Power Plant, Steel Plant, Nuclear Power Plant and other segments given below :
1) In paper mills for lifting of press rolls and other massive equipments during maintenance
2) Metal refining facilities
3) Auto-mobile manufacturing units
4) Warehousing and distribution segments
5) Food & Beverage making plants
Salient Features of EOT Crane :-
1) These can operate on limited floor surface.
2) The cranes can also be customised with specialised tooling, below the hook attachments etc. to suffice different needs, such as handling a wide range of products and loads.
3) These enable faster and direct lifting of loads because they lift the product up and over obstacles, rather than navigating back and forth
4) Can be operated through radio remote controls, allowing for a better view and also keeping the operator away from any kind of danger.
TradeIndia makes it easy to choose the right EOT Cranes from hundreds of verified suppliers. Once you've shortlisted the supplier, you can contact them directly.
Top Rated Product
Eot Cranes Price List
|Product Name||Expected Price|
|Electric EOT Crane||550000|
|Master Controller: Master Controller for EOT crane||2850|
|100-300 Bhp Power Hydraulic Eot Crane||12000|
|Premium Quality 10 Ton Dg Eot Cranes||1400000|
|Single Girder EOT Cranes||400000|
|Eot Crane For Construction Site Use||1600000|
|Electric EOT Crane||800000|
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-09-23
Eot Cranes Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Safex Industries Limited||Ahmedabad, India||20 Years|
|Vikrant Cranes India Pvt.Ltd.||Ahmedabad, India||17 Years|
|Ganesh Engineering Co.||Ahmedabad, India||17 Years|
|Max Industries||Kapadwanj, India||16 Years|
|Silverline Metal Engineering Pvt. Ltd.||Mumbai, India||16 Years|
|Amratlal Chhaganlal||Mumbai, India||15 Years|
|Trident Products Pvt. Ltd.||Gurugram, India||15 Years|
|Bhagirath Heavy Transmission||Gurugram, India||5 Years|
|Starline Industries||Ahmedabad, India||4 Years|
|Aarya Engineering||Ahmedabad, India||4 Years|
FAQs Related to Eot Cranes
What is EOT cranes?-
What are the types of EOT crane?+
There are two types of EOT cranes:
- Single Grider EOT Crane: This one girder The trolley and hoist of an EOT crane are mounted on a single girder and travel in a straight line. It can move along the runway without the rail component because to its single main girder that spans both runways. Motors are installed in the housings, and gearboxes are positioned vertically.
- Double Girder EOT Crane: The trolleys and hoists of the twin girder crane are positioned on opposite ends of the beam. There is a platform on both sides of these cranes. These are typically employed in a preventative maintenance capacity. Specifically, it has motors located in the soles of the feet and gearboxes that sit on their sides.
How is load calculated in EOT crane?+
Bridge weight divided by 2 plus live load (crane capacity plus hoist weight times 15%impact*) divided by the number of wheels on a single end truck yields the MWL.
A precise crane load calculation can be attained by measuring the parameters of this triangle.
What is the avg price of EOT crane?+
In India, a 5 Ton Eot Crane typically sells for around Rs 4 Lakh. If you are looking more, here are some other considerations:
Single Girder Double EOT Cranes for Industrial with Max Load Capacity: 1-5 ton â¹ 8 Lakh
Double Cabin Operated Foundry Crane with Maximum Lifting Capacity: 3.5-40 ton â¹ 9 Lakh
Aarya Engineering EOT Crane with Capacity: 20-25 ton â¹ 3 Lakh.
What is the working principle of EOT crane?+
Here are the working principles of EOT Cranes:
- The hoisting mechanism is powered by an electric motor. A gear coupling, compensating shaft, and brake-wheel coupling all play a role in getting power to the reducer's high-speed output shaft.
- A motor provides the propulsion for the crane trolley. By means of a brake-wheel coupling, compensating shaft, and half-gear coupling, power is sent to the reducer's high-speed output shaft.
- The motor provides the propulsion for the crane trolley. It uses a brake-wheel coupling, compensating shaft, and half-gear coupling to transfer power to the reducer's high-speed output shaft.
What are the different types of EOT Cranes?+
What are the applications of EOT Cranes?+
What precautions should be taken while operating EOT Cranes?+
What are EOT Cranes?+
Popular ProductsHuman HairForklift TrucksServo Voltage StabilizerBasmati RiceBackhoe LoaderCarry Bag Making MachineDrum LifterElectric StackerScissor LiftsIndustrial Vibrating ScreenRotameterFlowmeterRotary Air CompressorIndustrial Eto SterilizerRice Packaging MachinesShredding MachineHammer MillAutomatic Labelling MachineDiesel ForkliftAerial Work PlatformStorage Rack SystemEpoxy ResinMild Steel BarStainless Steel SheetsStainless Steel StripsBag Filling MachinesAsphalt PlantsSlat ConveyorOintment PlantPlanetary MixersLadies KurtisLed LightsCctv CameraBall ValveAnti Cancer MedicineAir CompressorIncense SticksSolar LightsGoods LiftsVitrified TilesStainless Steel Coils