Clean Room has dent free wall and ceiling panels. It is of two types; modular clean rooms and fixed wall clean rooms. Modular clean room can be taken down and moved to another facilities or even can be sold as an asset. While the fixed wall clean rooms do not have these facilities. These rooms are used in various industries for conducting manufacturing and testing processes like scientific research or making hardware parts and devices. They are made from top grade sanwich panels that prevent biological contaminants from entering inside it.Features:-
1) Easy to maintain and clean
2) Excellent work stations
3) Soft Wall Curtains and Strip Sheilds
4) Fluorescent and CFL lights
5) HVAC System
6) Fan Filter Units
7) Clean Room Air Showers
8) Clean Room Pass Boxes
10) Electrical WiringApplications Areas:-
1) Pharmaceutical Industries
2) Semi Conductor
4) Other Allied industriesAdvantages of Clean Room:-
1) Reduces design, engineering, and construction time
2) Rigid, durable and easy installation
3) Wall and ceiling panels are dent free
4) Reconfigured and expanded
5) Store electronic devices
6) Easy to assemble and disassemble
7) Multi directional airflow
8) No contaminated Air
9) Proper Lightning Why TradeIndia?
Tradeindia.com is one-stop source for buying the best quality of Clean Rooms online from calibrated suppliers, dealers, traders and exporters.
Apart from the above, you can also browse our comprehensive listings of Clean Room Door, Clean Room Panels, Portable Clean Room
and more products for seller listings, best rates, and bulk buying. It allows to compare several different wholesalers, traders, dealers, and exporters of Clean Rooms on a single page for shortlisting.
The details of all Clean Room Equipment and their sellers are listed on Tradeindia.com. Once you've shortlisted the Clean Rooms suppliers, you can contact them through email, SMS or by using Call Me Free services.Frequently Asked Questions?Q.1 What is Clean Room?
Clean Room is an work area with controlled humidity and temperature. This room is fabricated with sandwich panels of SS and GI powder coated walls and ceiling. It is equipped with various flush doors, view doors, clean room light fittings, windows. It is used for conducting any scientific test and making hardware parts.Q.2. Which factors are applied to determine what classification is needed for a particular clean room application?
Mainly, there are various factors:-
1) Sources of Contamination
2) Size of particles needed to filtered
3) Quantity of Air to be circulated to get the contamination outQ.3 What are the types of Clean Rooms?
1) Modular Clean Rooms
2) Industrial Clean Rooms
3) Electronic Clean Rooms
4) Lab Clean Rooms
5) Prefabricated Clean Rooms
6) Fine Finish Clean Rooms