We are engaged in manufacturing, distributing, trading and supplying excellent quality Sintered Fly Ash Lightweight Aggegates to our valuable clients in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. SINTAGG is made from the sintering process of fly ash as per IS CODE 9142 PART 2 is formed into small round pellets, which are then processed to creates a very hard aggregates with a honeycombed internal spongy structure. These hard pellets can then be used as a superior, consistent, lightweight aggregate which is up to 50% lighter than natural aggregate.
Applications where lightweight aggregates are used include:
* Lightweight concrete masonry
* Structural lightweight and semi-lightweight cast-in-place concrete
* Low-density precast concrete units
* Low-density mortars for radiant heat floor and refractories
* Geo-technical low-density engineered fill
* Insulating concrete fill
* Concrete roofing tile and ballast
* Ground cover and soil-less mixes
Litagg Industries Pvt Ltd (LIPL) formerly GBC INDIA is committed to delivering world best lightweight aggregates in India. LIPL is IndiaÃ¢ÂÂs leading Lightweight Aggregates manufacturer/suppliers / Developers / Innovators / Importers offers a complete range of solutions the finest quality, high strength, low absorption lightweight aggregate.