TradeIndia has brought diverse arrays of all types of Mehndi Powder with Black Mehndi Powder, Organic Heena Powder, Heena Mehndi, Mehndi Cones and more. They are made with real, pure and Ayurvedic ingredients.
Srinath Enterprises is engaged in supplying a wide range of products that are used in various segments across India.
We, Srinath Enterprises are coming up with a wide variety of chemical powders and minerals for our clients. .
Mehndi Powder / Bio Henna Powder
• Henna Powder
• Botanical name - Lawsonia Inermis
• Personal and Parlor Use
• Green color
• Powder form
Henna Leaves / Dried Henna Leaves
Mehndi powder is made of ground henna Leaves are small and green tropical leaves of henna plant which are dried and ground to make henna powder. This powder is needed to make red henna and black henna which can be directly applied on hair scalp and roots for curing hair problems. Besides, it also treats various skin infections.
• Mehndi Paste stays rich and vibrant for 4-6 weeks, and you can layer the color as much as you want.
• Mehndi Powder Paste is used for decorating the hands and legs with attractive designs.
• It helps to make the hair soft and shiny.
• It also corrects the hair color, treats the graying of hair and gives it a natural color.
• Also, to make tattoos on body.
Mehndi Leaf Powder / Paste Form
Mix of Mehndi Leaf Powder with water, also can be mixed small amount of lemon juice, strong tea or other ingredients with it, and let it soak for a minimum of 60 and maximum for one night for better results. This paste is very helpful for the body.
Safe and Secure Hair and Skin Care Remedy – Mehndi Powder
Here at TradeIndia Portal, we are having reliable suppliers dealing with a quality assured range of Mehndi Powder including Black Mehndi Powder, Organic Heena Powder, Heena Mehndi etc. They are non allergic and 100% pure and are ideal for hand art, hair growth and skin problems.
Trade India makes it easy to choose Mehndi Powder from hundreds of verified suppliers. Once you've shortlisted the Mehndi Powder supplier, you can contact them directly through India's #1 B2B marketplace, Trade India.
The details of all Henna Manufacturers is listed on TradeIndia.com. You can compare several different wholesalers, traders, dealers, and exporters of Mehndi Powder on a single page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1 What are the medicinal benefits of Mehndi Powder?
• Henna Paste treats ringworm and itching on the body
• Its application on wound stops the flow of blood by solidifying it.
• It also provides relief in burns.
• It cools down the body temperature (hot) during summers.
Q.2 What is Henna Powder?
Henna is 100% pure powder of leaves of Natural Henna (Lawsonia inermis) Plant. It gives a Reddish Orange Color on White / Gray Hair and a Red Color on the Skin.