AMAN ELECTRIC GOODS STORE
White 6 Amp Pc Material Switch
Price: 120-160 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 40 Box/Boxes
K B PRODUCTS
400 Gm Purified Talc For Laboratory
Price: 70 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Pack/Packs
ANKUSH HARDWARE & ELECTRICALS
Grey 240V Electric Plastic Gm Switches For Heavy Electrical Appliances
Price: 250 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 180 Piece/Pieces
M J CASTING LIMITED
Black 120 Gm Bike Handle Starter Switch
Price: 800 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Piece/Pieces
The Singapore Electricals
Plastic Waterproof White Color Gm Gx Modular Electrical Switches
Price: 250.00 - 500.00 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Piece/Pieces
Mettur Smart Solutions
Nylon Energy Efficient Modern Design White Colour Gm Modular Switch For Electric Fitting
Price: 150 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Piece/Pieces
20 Amp Current Rating Gm Brand 9x7 Inch Size 9 V Voltage Black Glossy Electrical Switch
Price: 600 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Piece/Pieces
Black Shock Proof Gm Electrical Switches
Price: 48 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Unit/Units
GM MODULAR PVT. LTD.
White Gm Modular Plastic Switch
Price: 12.00 - 15.00 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1000 Piece/Pieces
Gm Switches: Overview, Specifications & Different Models
The switch manufacturing industry in India has been given a new identity thanks to GM. It has launched ground-breaking inventions and accessories, such as new generation switches, switchgear, home security devices, Bluetooth music players, home automation, and a stunning modern variety of LED luminaires and lighting, which have greatly improved people's life. As a result of GM's strong research and development team as well as its equally devoted and talented product design team, the company has been able to meet a wide variety of clients' demands throughout the nation, including commercial and residential requirements. GM has established itself as the industry leader in switches and all other home electrical accessories as a direct result of its commitment to ongoing innovation. The production plant for GM is around a quarter of a million square feet in size and is equipped with the most advanced and productive equipment, which results in the highest quality GM goods.
GM as a corporation was a pioneer in the introduction of innovation, which includes technologically sophisticated and innovative goods that significantly improved people's lives. We are the industry standard for switches and other household electrical accessories because of our dedication to innovation. GM was the first firm to market a number of innovative goods, including LED lights, Bluetooth music players, Wi-Fi home automation, next-generation switches, and a great deal more besides. Their discoveries are the consequence of having a strong research and development staff, which is further complemented by having a product design team that is as devoted and talented. Our ultra-modern production plant is around 500,000 square feet in size, and it is equipped with the most advanced and productive gear available. As a result, we are able to manufacture goods of the highest possible quality that bear the GM brand.
Gm Switches Models
The brands with the best GM switches models are:
1. GM Modular Private Limited was created in the year 2000 in the city of Mumbai in the Indian state of Maharashtra. This company is consistently at the forefront of innovation and leads the market in switches as well as other types of electrical accessories for the house. Its inventive products have had a profound impact on the lives of many customers.
2. Since the company's founding in 2012, GreatWhite has made it one of its primary goals to give customers remarkable lifestyles via the distribution of ground-breaking goods such as uPVC conduits, switchgear, wires & cables, fans, LEDs, home automation, new-age switches, and more. GreatWhite is fascinated by the world of comfort and convenience, and with the intention of making day-to-day life easier, the company has developed a number of cutting-edge and luxurious solutions in the field of home electrical appliances. GreatWhite is of the opinion that a switch in a modern house is more than simply an electrical gadget; rather, it is an essential component of interior design. Switches now come in a variety of forms, including touch switches, modular switches, and Wi-Fi switches. These developments have given people all over the world access to an entirely new set of technological options. GreatWhite has cutting-edge production facilities in Haridwar and Valsad, as well as the industry's best experts, most renowned designers, and an unyielding new product development team that is always looking to the future.
3. Goldmedal was formed in 1979. At the moment, the business provides a wide variety of items, including DBs, MCBs, PVC pipes, LED lights, fans, wires and cables, home automation devices, modular switches, and many more. The headquarters of the firm are located in Mumbai, and it also has operations in 22 other states throughout India. The organization operates production facilities in the states of Telangana, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan. Each and every unit comes fully stocked with the most cutting-edge, cutting-edge equipment, testing, and quality assurance capabilities possible.
4. It was established in 1963 in Bombay talkies, which is now known as Mumbai, and its first renowned factory was commissioned in Valsad, Gujarat, in 1971. 1973 saw the introduction of the astonishing Penta and Piano switches, which were used in Indian switches.
5. Legrand is a French firm that was established in 1904 and has locations all over the world, including in the United States, Europe, and Asia. There are Legrand facilities in more than 90 countries, and the company's products are sold in more than 180 countries throughout the world. More than one thousand workers, twenty-four offices, three manufacturing factories, and six hundred distribution partners.
Specifications of Gm Switches
The distinctive and eye-catching style of the GM FourFive line helps to elevate it to the status of one of the best switching solutions available in the modern world. The fact that it can be switched without making any noise and that it has an excellent operating system makes it the switch that everyone wants in their house! The following is a list of its technical specifications:
- 1. Std Mst Packaging: 20/600
- 2. Warranty: 10 years
- 3. Voltage: 240V
- 4. With Without Indicator: With Indicator
- 5. Amp: 10A
- 6. Color: ELECTRIC GREY
- 7. Modules: 1 M
In a similar vein, the following are included in the technical specifications of the 2M model:
- a. Std Mst Packaging: 10/300
- b. Warranty: 10 years
- c. Voltage: 240V
- d. With Without Indicator: With Indicator
- e. Amp: 20A
- f. Color: GLOSSY WHITE
- g. Modules: 2 M
A Wi-Fi or internet connection is required for the GM i-Fi switch, which is a smart technology that allows you to manage your lights, fans, blinds, and more with a wireless connection. Using a tablet or smartphone and the GM i-Fi-App, it is possible to exercise remote control over your house from almost any location on the planet. The following are some of the technical specifications that are contained in the 3M model:
- - Std Mst Packaging: Jan-50.
- - Warranty: 2 years.
- - Voltage: 110-240V - 50-60HZ.
- - With Without Indicator: With Indicator.
- - Color: GRAPHITE MAGNESIA.
- - Modules: 3 M.
Client Testimonials & Reviews
RAMA ENGINEERING WORKS
Member Since - 14 years
We are associate with tradeindia since last 10 years. We are having satisfactory response from them.
Bulandshahar, Uttar Pradesh
LEEWO Contracts Private Limited
Member Since - 9 years
We are very happy to be a registered member of Tradeindia.com. This helps us to expand our online presence and visibility of Our products through online platform, Trade Fairs and Promotional Activities. There field staff is also very supportive and they guide me in proper way to expand my business through this online portal.
Gm Switches Price List
|Product Name||Expected Price|
|240v Electric Plastic Gm Switches For Heavy Electrical Appliances||250|
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-05-28
Gm Switches Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Instonnic||Vadodara, India||7 Years|
|Mahavir Industries||Vasai, India||5 Years|
|Aman Electric Goods Store||Delhi, India||2 Years|
|Mann Enterprise||Ankleshwar, India||2 Years|
|Kalpana Electricals||Mumbai, India||2 Years|
|Mahesh Chheda And Co.||Mumbai, India||1 Years|
FAQs Related to Gm Switches
Is GM switches an Indian company?-
In India, GM is a business that is responsible for redefining switch manufacturing. They are the industry leaders in switches as well as other home electric devices, and GM is a company that strongly supports the concept of ongoing innovation.
Which GM switch is best?+
Some of the best GM switch brands are:
- 1. GreatWhite.
- 2. Goldmedal.
- 3. Anchor.
- 4. GM Modular.
- 5. Legrand.
What is the fastest switch type?+
Out of the three primary varieties of mechanical key switches, linear mechanical switches are the sort that is considered to have the greatest amount of user adoption. There is a valid explanation for this. They are dependable and provide a wonderful typing experience despite the absence of any additional features or bells and whistles. If you're new to the world of mechanical keyboards, you've definitely got some questions about linear key switches, such as what exactly they are and how they vary from other kinds of switches. In the event that you are interested in purchasing a set of linear, we have compiled a list of the seven linear switches that are currently considered to be the finest available on the market. When compared to other types of mechanical switches, linear switches may be described as being the simplest to use. These are quite similar to standard keyboards, particularly the classic keyboards seen on laptops and MacBooks. When a key is pushed on a linear switch, there is neither a click nor a bump that can be felt or heard. Because all you have to do is push the switch in order to make them work, mechanical toggle switches are the quickest of all the different types.
Some gamers and anybody who works in an atmosphere that frowns upon clicky or even tactile-sounding switches prefer linear switches. Linear switches are also appreciated by anyone who plays video games. Users who are focused on speed will find the swift and unbroken journey of the switch to be excellent. Because linear provides less resistance, users have quicker response times, and their fingers are able to move more freely around the keyboard as a consequence. Esports players who play at a high level of intensity and typists who type quickly will like linear mechanical switches. The sound is unquestionably the primary indicator of which switches are linear and which are clicky. The action of pressing a linear switch is intended to be silent and effortless, whereas the click of a mechanical switch is intended to be loud. There is a little delay between when a key is pushed and when it registers in the computer because of the mechanism that is responsible for creating that distinctive clickiness. This latency is scarcely visible to the average person, but gamers, in particular, will benefit from going linear since every second matters while they're in the thick of the action.
What is the price of a gm switch?+
During the period of December 22nd to November 23rd, the price of a piece of One Way Modular Switch merchandise is between 30 and 50 rupees. These are only suggested numbers based on the pricing of commonly purchased products and may vary greatly depending on the vendor you buy from.
- Gm Switches