AKASH ACID & CHEMICALS
Business Type: Manufacturer | Trading Company
SHREEJI AQUA TREATMENT PVT. LTD.
Business Type: Manufacturer | Supplier
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
Business Type: Manufacturer | Service Provider
Alum is an inorganic substance made up of water molecules, aluminium, sulphatesand other metals. When hydrated, alum is a two-salt compound. Potash alum, sodaalum, ammonium alum, and chromium alum are some of the different types of alumavailable for different purposes. Potassium alum is the most common alum whichis in use. It is used as a mordant in dyeing, a flocculent to clear murkyliquids, and also as a tanning agent.
Alums are typically found in a white, clear crystalline form. Alumchemicals have a sweet flavour and crystals of alum turn into liquid uponheating. Also, water dissolves alums quite well. It is still used in watertreatment, cosmetics (in deodorant), medicine, and food preparation (in bakingpowder and pickling).
Types of Alum chemicals:
- Potash Alum: Also known as potassium alum, potash alum is the most prevalent type of alum. The chemical name of potash alum is Potassium Aluminium Sulphate and it is commonly known as Fitkari. It comes in the form of a white crystal.
- Soda Alum: Soda Alum is also called sodium alum. SAS is its common name and its chemical name is Sodium Aluminium Sulphate. It is made in the form of a white crystal and exudes metallic water odour.
- Ammonium Alum: Ammonium Sulphate Alum is another name for Ammonium Alum and ita s abbreviated as AAS. It also comes in the form of a white crystal and has a metallic water odour to it. The chemical name of this alum is Ammonium Aluminium Sulphate.
- Chrome Alum: Chromium Alum is another name for it and CAS is the abbreviation for chromium Alum. Chromium Aluminium Sulphate is its chemical name. It is available in the form of a purple crystal.
- Selenate Alum: The sulphur is replaced by selenium in this form of Alum. The anion present in this type of alum is selenate. These alums function as strong oxidizers.
Uses of Alum Chemicals
Alumchemicals have many different uses. A few of the most notable uses are:
- In baking and pickling
- Tanning of leathers
- As acidulating agent in cooking
- For coagulation and flocculation process in water treatment
- As antiseptic agent for minor cuts and burns
- As a drying agent in textiles production
AlumChemicals are widely used as mentioned. To cater to the demands of differentbuyers, sellers at Tradeindia deal in best quality Alum Chemicals atcompetitive prices. Interested buyers can reach out us with their specificrequirements and avail of attractive deals here.
Client Testimonials & Reviews
Member Since - 18 years
We are advertising with Tradeindia.com for the last 4 years. We are satisfied with their services and wish them good luck for future.
Kolkata, West Bengal
WINDIA CHEMICALS PRIVATE LIMITED
Member Since - 12 years
We are associated with tradeindia.com since last 5 years. We are really thankful to tradeindia to providing a proper platform to expand our business through promotion on Google. Keep it up tradeindia team.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Member Since - 19 years
We have been advertising our products on-line as well as off-line through the medium of tradeindia.com and Exporter's Yellow Pages. Through enquiries from relevent customers we find that awareness of our products and company has increased in domestic as well as overseas market. We have been receiving enquiries from genuine buyers via all three media i.e. online, fax and phone. The various features that are being offered like trade leads, key words and attractive layouts also helps in present products in a better manner. Truly, tradeindia.com opens up opportunities for business globally through all these media. Best of luck for the future. Keep it up.
Alum Chemicals Price List
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-09-24
Alum Chemicals Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Surie Polex Industries Private Limited||New Delhi, India||16 Years|
|Halogens||Vadodara, India||13 Years|
|Neshiel Agrochem Private Limited||Ahmedabad, India||13 Years|
|S. B. Chemicals||Vapi, India||12 Years|
|Symax Laboratories||Hyderabad, India||12 Years|
|Shreeji Dye Chem Industries||Ankleshwar, India||12 Years|
|Ambica Industries||Ahmedabad, India||11 Years|
|Abbay Trading Group, Co Ltd||Mersin, Turkey||8 Years|
|Akash Acid & Chemicals||Alwar, India||8 Years|
|Amrut Enterprises||Mumbai, India||8 Years|
FAQs Related to Alum Chemicals
What are the properties of alum chemicals?-
Some of the important properties of alum chemicals are as follows:
- Alums are extremely water-soluble.
- These chemicals have a sweet flavour.
- The boiling point of this substance is around 200 degrees Celsius.
- The melting point of this substance is 92.5 degrees Celsius.
- The most common form of alum is the white crystalline form.
Which alum exists in purple crystal form?+
Why alum block is used after shaving?+
Which alum is popularly known as Fitkari?+
What is the chemical name of chrome alum?+
Popular ProductsHuman HairForklift TrucksServo Voltage StabilizerBasmati RiceBackhoe LoaderCarry Bag Making MachineDrum LifterElectric StackerScissor LiftsIndustrial Vibrating ScreenRotameterFlowmeterRotary Air CompressorIndustrial Eto SterilizerRice Packaging MachinesShredding MachineHammer MillAutomatic Labelling MachineDiesel ForkliftAerial Work PlatformStorage Rack SystemEpoxy ResinMild Steel BarStainless Steel SheetsStainless Steel StripsBag Filling MachinesAsphalt PlantsSlat ConveyorOintment PlantPlanetary MixersLadies KurtisLed LightsCctv CameraBall ValveAnti Cancer MedicineAir CompressorIncense SticksSolar LightsGoods LiftsVitrified TilesStainless Steel Coils