Following are the Main Features of Insulation Boards:
- Insulation boards, shapes & cylinders from polycrystalline mullite / alumina wool Al2O3; 1,250A C - 1,850A C
- A genuine alternative to conventional amorphous ceramic fibers
- Long service life due to very low shrinkage
- High bending strength and form stability
- Thickness from 20 mm to 100 mm
- Standard dimensions: 900x600 and 1000x610 mm (boards)
- Special qualities (99% Al2O3 or pre-sintered)
- Prefabricated furnace kits tailored due to customer requirement.
- UltraCementAR Adhesives, Coatings, FiberPlast from 1,200A C to 1,800A C
- UltraSetterAR light weight sintering setter from 1,100A C to 1,700A C
M.E.Schupp Industriekeramik GmbH & Co.KG, Established in 1996 at Aachen in Nordrhein-Westfalen, is leading Exporter, Manufacturer of Insulation Material in Germany. M.E.Schupp Industriekeramik GmbH & Co.KG is one of Trade India's verified and trusted sellers of listed products. With their extensive experience of supplying and trading Insulation Boards, M.E.Schupp Industriekeramik GmbH & Co.KG has made a reputed name for themselves in the market with high quality Insulation Boards etc. Focusing on a customer centric approach, M.E.Schupp Industriekeramik GmbH & Co.KG has a pan-India presence and caters to a huge consumer base throughout the country. Buy Insulation Material in bulk from M.E.Schupp Industriekeramik GmbH & Co.KG at Trade India quality-assured products.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer
- ESTABLISHMENT 1996