Buy & Sell all from anytime anywhere with the convenience of your fingertip...!
PicoScope 4444 :High-resolution differential USB oscilloscope Key features
- 4 true differential inputs
- Flexible 12- or 14-bit resolution
- 20 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 400 MS/s sampling rate
- 256 MS capture memory
- High common-mode rejection ratio
- Balanced high-impedance inputs for a low circuit load
- Intelligent probe interface
- Measure differential signals with a single channel
- Measure non-ground-referenced signals
- Reject common-mode voltages in electronic and biomedical applications
- Safely probe single and 3-phase voltages with 1000 V CAT III probes
- Measure power drawn by mobile and IoT devices
- Choice of accessories for sensitive low-level, general electronic and 1000 V CAT III applications
- Non-ground-referenced measurements
- Safe probing of single-phase and three-phase voltages and currents
- Measuring power drawn by mobile and IoT devices
- Mains quality testing
- Three-phase load measurements and balancing
- SMPS -Switch mode power supply design
- Hybrid and electric vehicle (EV) application
- Hybrid and electric vehicle design
- Power quality - spikes, noise, dips and interruptions
- Motor drives and inverters
- Mains harmonic measurement
- Rejecting common mode noise
- Biomedical electronics
- Measuring differential signals (CAN, balanced audio) with a single channel
At the heart of every PicoScope 4444 is an advanced oscilloscope that offers everything you would expect and much more, including:
- 10 000 waveform circular buffer
- Up to 100 000 waveforms per second update rate
- Serial bus decoding
- Mask limit testing
- Advanced math and filtering
- Measurements with statistics
- Advanced digital triggering
- USB 3.0 connected and powered
Intelligent differential inputs:
With a traditional oscilloscope probe, single-ended measurements are made between a high-impedance input and a low-impedance ground.
With a differential oscilloscope, measurements are made between two high-impedance inputs, allowing measurements to be made across components and test points where neither side is grounded. Differential inputs also reject common-mode noise: noise picked up equally on both high-impedance inputs is rejected.
True differential measurements in high resolution:
The PicoScope 4444a s four inputs allow you to make true differential measurements. The maximum input range at full scale is A 50 V (A 1000 V CAT III using the PicoConnect 442 probe), and the maximum common-mode range is also A 50 V (also A 1000 V with the PicoConnect 442 probe). You can set the scope to measure at resolutions of 12 or 14 bits, far better than the 8-bit resolution typical of many oscilloscopes. The deep capture memory (up to 256 million samples shared by the active channels) is another advantage, allowing you to carry out long captures without lowering the sampling rate.
PicoConnect 442 probe: 1000 V CAT III test leads:
The PicoConnect 442 is a passive differential voltage measurement probe with 25:1 attenuation and 10 MHz bandwidth. It is rated for use up to 1000 V CAT III, and using this
probe with the PicoScope 4444 is the most cost-effective way to make these measurements safely on multiple channels. With no need for a battery pack, the PicoConnect 442 is suitable
for short- and longer-term voltage measurements.
Applications for this probe include testing the equipment listed for Overvoltage Category III under EN 61010a 1:2010, such as measuring voltages on distribution boards, circuit breakers, and fixed socket outlets.
PQ073 -PicoScope 4444 standard kit : High-resolution differential oscilloscope with three PicoConnect 441 1:1 passive differential voltage probes and one TA271 single-ended D9-BNC adaptor
PQ074 PicoScope 4444 1000 V CAT III kit : High-resolution differential oscilloscope with three PicoConnect 442 1000 V CAT III passive differential voltage probes and one TA271 single-ended D9-BNC adaptor
PQ088 PicoScope 4444 oscilloscope: High-resolution differential oscilloscope. Not available separately: must be purchased with at least one of the Pico D9 accessories listed below.
Analytical Electronics Services Private Limited - a leading supplier of Test & Measuring Equipment - was established in 2008-09. At present we are an authorized distributor of DranetzBMI, Pico Technology and GW Instek. DranetzBMI - USA is the leading provider of intelligent monitoring solutions for electrical demand and energy and power quality with over 100,000 clients worldwide. Dranetz scalable solutions range from handheld to permanent devices with data storage and web-based solutions, and include personalized pre- and post-sales support, educational seminars, consulting, customization and on-site assistance. Pico Technology - UK was established in 1991 and soon became a leader in the field of PC Oscilloscopes (PCOs) and data loggers. Pico has always been recognised for providing innovative, cost-effective alternatives to traditional test equipment and data acquisition products; by doing so Pico have made high quality instrumentation affordable. Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. Good Will Instrument began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments. Our Service: Sales, Rentals, Repair & Calibration: Our specialiation is to provide cost effective solutions to the problems of T&M and power industries. In order to meet the needs of clients, budgetary or orherwise, we supply instrumentation from a variety of first-rate manufacturers. If you are not sure about what you require, please call us or e-mail us. We have in-house expertise that can help you workout the best solution to your problem. The cost of purchasing equipment can affect the cash flow of a company or departmental budget. We realize this, hence, our RENTAL service helps our customer to utilize the revenue in the right path & produce maximum output of the financial resources.
- BUSINESS TYPE Importer, Service Provider, Distributor, Supplier, Trading Company
- ESTABLISHMENT 2008
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Saturday