We are engaged in exporting, distributing, trading and supplying Nitto Kohki High Quality Connector Coupling in Kyoto, Japan.
Materials: Connection, valve, valve body and unlocking sleeve: Brass or 1.4305, spring, circlip and locking balls, Stainless steel, seals, Viton (PTFE coated)
Temperature range: -20A C to max. +160A C
Operating range: For liquid media with temperatures up to +160A C, e.g. for cooling circuits on plastic machines (+200A C on request)
Optional: with unlocking protection (standard by stainless steel couplings) -S
To differentiate the brass couplings easier:
Coupling socket: Sliding sleeve made of plain brass = shut-off, sliding sleeve made of nickel-plated steel = valveless
Coupling plug: Hollow hex plug for closing and terminating pipes. Internal head shape is hollow and hexagonal for increased leverage with a wrench during installation and disassembly. Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for creating a tighter seal than straight threads.
Compatible with: 20PM
a JET CHISEL, NEEDLE SCALER, Powerful scaling with multi-needles
1. Quickly and efficiently removes weld slag, rust, paint and scale from most surfaces.
2. Ideal for cleaning and descaling steel, bridgework, castings, brick, stone and many other materials.
3. Heavy-duty construction for industrial and maritime applications.
4. Proven superior design features with no internal spring components ensures trouble free
At Kyowa, since our establishment in 1947, we have forged relationships with many suppliers and now have over 600. As a result, we can proudly say without doubt, that we can find products that meet the differing needs of each and every one of our users. From the usual products to technologically advanced, widely-unknown, new products, we can supply a huge range of different items. Even if you only have the vaguest idea of what you need, please do not hesitate to consult with us.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Distributor, Supplier, Trading Company
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 30
- ESTABLISHMENT 1952
- ANNUAL TURNOVER USD 13 Million
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Saturday
- PAYMENT MODE Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)