Jewelry 3D printer
ULTRA-CAM 3D printers are primarily used to produce "wax-like" patterns for lost-wax casting/investment casting and mold making applications.
The 3D printers receive digital input from three-dimensional data files (STL) and create solid, three-dimensional parts through DLP process with a layer thickness from 6Âµm to 50Âµm and a x-y resolution of 30Âµm. The patterns produced are extremely smooth, high resolution with vibrant details and outstanding surface finish.
This is the best machine for production of customized jewelry with its unbeatable price, development speed and output quality with directly castable resin.
1) Gives Excellent Surface Smoothness of the extracted pieces.
2) Vast Fast output speed.
3) Very easy to make complex designs.
4) Extremely low running cost.
5) No skilled operator required to operate it.
6) No AMC
7) User friendly software to control the machine.
8) Extremely low maintenance cost.
9) Easy support structure building facility in software.
10) Daily calibration not required.
11) No RFID allows you to use any resins you want to.
X-Y resolution : - 30 microns Native.
Minimum Z resolution : - 10 microns.
Lamp life : - 5000 hours.
Built in platform : - 90 X 50.6 X 120 mm
Output speed : - 40 mm /hour
Last updated on : 07 January 2017