Bag Packaging Machines
As the name suggests, bag packaging machines are machines that are used to complete the various stages of the packaging process. These machines eliminate the requirement of manual packaging, as a result preventing wastage of man hours and increasing overall productivity and efficiency.Bag packaging machines are probably one of the most widely used machines, with usage spanning innumerable sectors such as chemicals,minerals, food and beverage and many more. It can be stated that these machines signify the benefits that automation can provide to any industry.
Bag packaging machines have greatly evolved in their design since the time they were started being used. The manufacturers of these machines constantly undertake extensive R & D to further improve upon their existing design in the hopes to suffice the requirements of the end user. Some notable examples of these machines are fertilizer bag packing machine, powder filling systems and many more.
Types of bag packaging machines
Depending upon their mode of operation, bag packaging machines can be divided into two types, these are,
* Automatic bag packaging machine
* Semi automatic bag packaging machines
Features of bag packaging machines:
* These are easy to operate and have the requisite safety features for the operator
* Most bag packaging machines are also ideal to fulfill specialized requirements such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging etc.
* These are resistant to weathering, i.e – operate flawlessly even in adverse weather conditions
* These require very less floor space, thus increasing overall productivity
* These are resistant to corrosion, abrasion, chips & winding
* Bag packaging machines have a long service life and require minimal maintenance
Advantages accorded by bag packaging machines:
* These also increase hygiene during the packaging process as a result of the material being packed not coming in touch with human hands
* The packaging quality is much higher, this makes bag packaging machines ideal to be used for goods that are too be exported
* Most of these machines use the system of compression packaging, thus saving on storage costs for loose products
* These machines provide much more safety at industrial premises in case of packaging of heavy products
* As a result of the optimum power efficient of these machines, users can expect to get incremental monetary savings in the long run