Top Construction Machinery Categories
Explore More Categories
LAXMI ENGINEERING WORKS
Response Rate: 75%
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
SINO PHARMACEUTICAL EQUIPMENT DEVELOPMENT (LIAOYANG) CO., LTD.
Business Type: Manufacturer | Supplier
Hign Quality Coil Width 1220mm Metal Roof Roll Forming Machine
Price: 22000.00 - 46000.00 USD ($) (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Set/Sets
HANGZHOU ZHONGYUAN MACHINERY FACTORY
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
SILVERLINE METAL ENGINEERING PVT. LTD.
Business Type: Manufacturer | Exporter
Mcwp Mast Climbing Work Platform Jaso-Goin For Construction
Price: 25000000.00 - 10000000.00 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Unit/Units
TIG Marketing and Leasing Company
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
Color Pan Mixer Machine Making Paver Blocks & Chequered Tiles
Price: 50000 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Piece/Pieces
JS DESIGNER TILES PRODUCT
Response Rate: 98.46%
Business Type: Manufacturer | Exporter
Construction Machinery Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Alpha Marketing||New Delhi, India||20 Years|
|Kaushik Engineering Works||Ahmedabad, India||16 Years|
|Silverline Metal Engineering Pvt. Ltd.||Mumbai, India||16 Years|
|Jaguar Surface Coating Equipments||Bhosari, India||15 Years|
|Riddhi Enterprise||Mumbai, India||15 Years|
|Reva Engineering Enterprises||Ghaziabad, India||15 Years|
|Prime Advance Polishing System Pvt. Ltd.||Vadodara, India||14 Years|
|Ecoman||Vadodara, India||13 Years|
|Kesar Road Equipments ( India ) Pvt. Ltd.||Mehsana, India||12 Years|
|Tig Marketing And Leasing Company||Navi Mumbai, India||12 Years|
An Introduction of Construction machinery
Construction Machinery refers to the robust and high-performance machines specially designed for small to large-scale construction projects to construct various concrete structures such as bridges, dams, buildings, roads, in addition to other infrastructure projects. There is a wide variety of these premium-grade machines in the market, such as concrete mixtures, block-making machines, road pavers, reversible mixers, asphalt drum plants, and vibrating screens. These machines are equipped with heavy-duty drives that improve overall efficiency and effectiveness. The frame of the offered construction machines is fabricated using top-grade materials such as cast iron, mild steel, alloys, or stainless steel that make them capable to bear rugged conditions on construction sites which ultimately lead to longer service life. The high working speed of these construction-grade machines enables the operators to complete projects with improved quality at a faster pace.
Types of Construction Machinery
Construction Machines come in a wide variety that mainly depends on their applications and working capacities. The most common types of construction machines are:
- Pavement Mixture Plants: These highly productive hot mix plants are used to prepare aggregate mixture for constructing durable roads with excellent abrasion and weather resistance.
- Vibrating Screens: These machines can be used in construction, mining, cement manufacturing, and other heavy-duty applications to remove unwater solid impurities from free-flowing powdered substances.
- Cement mixers: These dual-conical rotating chambers make it easier to mix various types of substances, such as gravel, cement, water, and aggregates for the production of a flowable concrete mixture with excellent binding strength and quick settling.
- Road Paving Machines: These specialized machines are used in the making of single as well as multi-lane roads and highways. They can also be used for the construction of roads, highways, and car racing tracks.
- Surface Plastering Machines: These machines come in different models that can be used to improve the surface finish and flatness of various uneven surfaces.
- Block Making Machines: These construction-grade machines are designed to produce solid concrete blocks in various shapes and sizes.
Use of Material Handling Machinery In Construction Industry
A wide variety of robust and efficient material handling machines are available in the market that are used to transfer sand, cement, and various masonry aggregates into construction machines, such as pavers, concrete mixers, and more. Some of the widely used material handlers are hoist lifts, vibrating screens, platform lifts, and many more. These units greatly minimize the need for a large labor force which in turn helps to lower operation costs. They are in high demand among our construction project agencies due to their robust design and low power consumption. The offered range of machines are capable of functioning safely and efficiently for a longer period without any risk of damage and constant need for repair services.
Construction vehicles are heavy-engineering vehicles that are designed for large-scale construction tasks belonging to the class of construction vehicles. These self-propelled, diesel-powered machines are essential to carry out various operations on construction sites to improve overall working capacity and efficiency. Given below are some of the widely used construction vehicles:
- Road Pavers: These mobile units are equipped with a hot-mix plant to produce an asphalt mixture that can be used for the construction of roads and highways.
- Excavators: During construction, these machines are required to move heavy rocks and construction debris while digging the earth. Excavators are equipped with hydraulic drives to carry or move heavy loads.
- Loaders: These heavy-duty machines are designed to perform material handling tasks using the hydraulically controlled scoop and lift to efficiently transport materials such as gravel, cement, sand, and debris.
- Dump Trucks: These material transfer vehicles are commonly used to move construction materials on mining as well as construction sites.
Safety Considerations for Construction Machinery
Reckless use and poor conditions of heavy construction machines may lead to fatal accidents on construction sites; therefore, it is important to keep in mind various safety guidelines for smooth and efficient functioning of heavy engineering machines. Important safety considerations are listed below:
- Training of operators: It is essential to provide proper training to operators to get practical as well as theoretical knowledge about machines before getting their hands on heavy construction machines. There are several training modules, such as safety guides, control options, emergency control, and others, that are needed to train operators.
- Machine Inspections before use: Inspect mechanical as well as electrical units of construction machines before operation.
- Regular Servicing: Consistent repairing of machines which includes replacement of damaged components, changing hydraulic fluids, and lubrication of mechanical parts improves the service life of machines as well as ensures safe operation.
- Use of personal protective gear: For their safety, operators and site workers are required to wear personal safety gear such as gloves, leather shoes, reflective clothing, helmet, and glasses.
- Work Zone Safety and emergency guidelines: It is very important for construction workers to know the safety guidelines for the machinery they are operating and what to do in the event of emergencies to prevent accidents.
- Load Capacity and Stability: Always use machines as per their load-bearing capacities as overloading of construction equipment can lead to tipping of vehicle, structural damage, and abnormal functioning that may lead to fatal accidents.
Applications of Construction Machines
Construction machines are used to automate various tedious tasks that are to be performed at construction or mining sites. These machines are in high demand due to working efficiency and low service requirements. There are many different applications that can be performed using these heavy engineering machines. The most common applications are:
- Excavation: To perform heavy earthmoving applications such as digging and trenching to create foundations for buildings, underground structures, and roads.
- Earthmoving: These heavy-duty construction-grade machines can also be used for material handling to easily move rocks, sand, gravel, debris, and aggregates.
- Concrete Production: The offered machines are also used to mix aggregates, water, and cement to produce a perfect concrete mixture.
- Paving: For the construction of smooth and durable roads, asphalt pavers are used to deliver the perfect mixture of cementitious materials.
- Concrete block making: These machines are required for manufacturing dimensionally accurate and rigid solid blocks using the concrete mixture.
- Road Construction: Machines such as asphalt distributors, roller compactors, and graders are used to construct durable and weather-resistant road surfaces.
FAQs: Construction Machinery
Q. What tools and machinery are used in building construction?
Ans: Many types of construction machines are commonly used to build small to large-scale projects, ranging from residential to construction buildings. Some of the most common machines that can be found in any construction site are as follows:
- Concrete Mixer: This mixing machine is available in different sizes and capacities to produce fine concrete mixtures.
- Material Handlers: These machines make it easier to carry or move rocks, gravel, sand, and other heavy construction materials without a labor force.
- Backhoes: These highly demanding multipurpose machines are capable of performing material handling as well as excavation on construction or mining sites.
- Brick and Block Cutters: They are used to manufacture different-sized concrete blocks that are used for floor paving applications and building construction.
- Grouting Injection Tools: These power tools are used for reinforcement and repairing concrete structures by filling concrete fillers within cracks of the structures to enhance their life.
Q. What are the most common types of construction equipment?
Ans: Given below are some of the widely used construction equipment:
- Concrete Batching Plants: These heavy-duty industrial plants are designed as per heavy engineering standard that makes them capable to prepare a fine and balanced cementitious mixture.
- Paver Finishers: These machines serve dual-purpose which include asphalt paving and finish that allows you to make highly finished and durable roads or highways.
- Concrete Placing Boom: These specialized material handlers are in high demand for the construction of elevated buildings due to their excellent capacity to transfer concrete mixture at high heights.
- Grouting Pumps: They are commonly used for filling cracks in existing concrete structures for repairing purposes and provide them extra strength that results in longer service life.
Q. What are some common types of construction vehicles?
Ans: In construction fields, many different types of heavy engineering vehicles are used. Below are some of the common examples:
- Self-loading concrete mixer: This heavy-duty machine mounted on a vehicle is used to mix and deliver fine flowable concrete mixture on construction sites to build robust structures.
- Road Paver and Finisher: It is used in the construction of flat and durable roads using asphalt and concrete. It is available in various sizes to suit all sizes of road construction projects.
- Compactor Roller: This heavy-duty construction machine is widely used for flattening roads and other surfaces to provide a high-class finish.
- Excavator: It is used for digging the earth to prepare construction sites and foundations for buildings and underground structures.
- Dumper: This heavy-duty materials handling vehicle is used to move large volumes of materials such as crushed stones, sand gravel, pebbles, cement, aggregates, and construction debris.
- Loader: It is in high demand within the construction, mining, and industrial sectors to handle material transfer without any labor force. It is capable of moving loose bulky materials.
Q. How do you choose the right construction machine for a project?
Ans: There are several important considerations that you need to keep in mind to choose the best construction-grade machines for your projects. Some of the key points are listed below:
- Map-Out project requirements: The very first point to determine the needs of your project that tells you what type of machine will be needed to efficiently complete the project.
- Consult with senior engineers and project managers: Always consult experts based on your projects this will help you to narrow your search field to get the best results.
- Consider equipment capabilities: Do extensive research on various types of vehicles based on their technical specifications, workload capacities, and other features to fulfill your requirements.
- Evaluate construction sites: the size, soil condition, and terrain greatly affect the mobility and size of machine requirements.
- Consider rental or purchase options: Go for options that are under your budget and can be easily available for rent. But it is advised not to compromise with quality and working capabilities.
- Safety standards: The machines are to be designed as per industrial and automotive standards that make them capable to bear harsh construction & mining conditions.