Features of MELSEC System Q Series Programmable Logic Controllers :
* Industrial automation platform that forms a multiple PLC system.
* Up to 4 CPUs per system for controlling, process, motion control, PC and communications.
* Expandable from 16 to 4,096 I/Os (8,192 total).
* PLC-CPU cycle period / log instruction up to 34 ns.
* Integrated RAM for up to 252 k PLC program steps with battery back up for data retention, expandable up to 32 Mbyte with ATA card.
* USB, RS232C interface on board.
* Process-CPU and redundant power supply for enhanced applications.
* Full functional PC CPU with windows operating system also available.
* Processing of analog values with 16 bit accuracy.
* Up to 3 motion CPUs can control up to 96 axes.
* CPU internal self diagnosis with error history.
* Remote error diagnosis and programming (via modem, internet, intranet).
* Full support of network functions, many communications features, web server.
* Programming with MELSOFT according to IEC 61131.3.