Explore Top paver machines Categories
LAXMI ENGINEERING WORKS
Response Rate: 75.00%
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
REXON HYDRAULICS PRIVATE LIMITED
Business Type: Manufacturer
MEGACON CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENTS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
SARVATMAN ROAD EQUIPMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Business Type: Manufacturer
JAY GANESH INDUSTRIES
Response Rate: 78.95%
Business Type: Manufacturer | Exporter
Paver Machines: Introduction
Commonly referred to as road paving machines or asphalt finishers, paver machines apply Portland cement on the concrete surface of roads and lay asphalt concrete blocks on car parking areas, bridges, and other concrete structures. These self-propelled road paving machines have floating screeds to flatten asphalt on the applied concrete surface.
Types of Paver Machines
Paver machines are available in numerous designs, mechanisms, and output-based choices. The design and mechanism of different types of this range of machines are mentioned below:
1. Concrete Paver Block-Making Machine:
This specific version of the paver machine boasts of having a brick conveyor, pallet feeder, automatic controller, and hydraulic unit. The vibration moulding technology of this machine is effective in maintaining the design precision of produced paver blocks. An intelligent temperature controller-based mechanism and a fast production rate are its other features.
2. Kerb Paving Machine:
This specific version is suitable for producing concrete kerbs (usually made of Portland cement) used for demarcation between pedestrians and road traffic. Kerb paving machine is suitable for laying paving stones by maintaining straight lines, curves, and circular directions to suit specific road construction project requirements.
3. Roller Screed Paver Machine:
This specific type of paver machine is a reliable choice to execute multiple steps of pavement installation for industrial, residential, and commercial projects at a budget-friendly cost. The rollers of this machine are equipped with augers for even spreading concrete.
4. Slipform Paver:
This paving machine is the ideal choice for the fast completion of any road construction project without compromising the quality of the road surface. This machine is effective in continuous preparation and pouring over PCC ( plain cement concrete that combines coarse and fine aggregates and cement). It executes the task of surface levelling simultaneously to save project cost and duration.
There are several advantages to using this paving machine:
A. Its advanced surface levelling technology improves the overall appearance of developed roads by avoiding different sorts of defects like undulations or vertical deflections.
B This machine allows engineers to maintain low water content in the PCC mixture to improve the surface strength of pavement or road.
C. The automatic operation of this paving machine significantly reduces labour costs.
D. Moreover, this machine is suitable for any large-scale road construction project that involves covering a vast area.
Applications of Paver Machines
Paver machines have a broad scope of applications.
1. As part of road construction projects, this machine plays a crucial role in the development of highways, roads, parking lots, and various other flat concrete surfaces. The quality of driving depends on road conditions. To improve the road surface, the role of the paver machine cannot be denied. By covering potholes on road surfaces, this machine can drastically reduce the rate of road mishaps. This machine is also suitable for filling the cracks on the road surface at a budget-friendly rate.
2. Architects use this machine as a part of a landscape construction project to develop walkways and patios of high aesthetic value.
3. The asphalt laying process is incomplete without the application of a paver machine.
4. This machine has an important role in the compaction of gravel and soil.
Benefits of Paver Machines
Paver machines prove to be beneficial in several ways. These include:
- Concrete pavers are always preferred over sandstone or granite or clay pavers for their lower material cost. The quick setup function of these machines also helps to save production duration and improves the quality of developed roads and other concrete structures.
- Being versatile by nature, the paver machines serve as an integral part of commercial and residential construction projects that involve developing sidewalks, parking lots, driveways, patios, etc. Besides laying asphalt on road surfaces, paver machines can produce tiles and blocks ( that include white paver tiles and interlocking tiles) to suit various landscape project requirements.
- Paver machines provide operators the flexibility of designing blocks and paving tiles as per custom-made specifications needed to beautify various landscape areas.
- Paver machines are a cost-effective option to deal with potholes and cracks that appear on road surfaces. These machines are ideal to improve the surface quality of any newly developed roads to ensure smooth driving without any mishaps.
- Interlocking paver machines are suitable for use in different weather conditions for compaction purposes. One can even walk on the road or pavement surface immediately after compaction. Road surfaces made of interlocking tiles possess higher crack resistance capacity than their monolithic surface-based version.
- Advanced manufacturing technology of paver machines enables these to endure severe working conditions. As a result, the life span of these machines is long.
Maintenance Tips for Paver Machines
Taking care of paver machines is quite simple. Occasional rinsing and regular sweeping are sufficient to maintain these machines. One can use a specific cleaning solution to pressure wash hard to remove the stain-affected parts of these machines. Application of cleaning solution, rubbing, and washing with water are some simple tricks to maintain the cleanliness of paver machine components. One can replace the damaged parts of these machines to reduce machine downtime.
Top Rated Product
Client Testimonials & Reviews
SHREE CONMIX ENGINEERS PVT. LTD.
Member Since - 6 years
I would like to join with your company for my better promotion and branding. I hope it will be good for our business growth.
Member Since - 20 years
We are with tradeindia for more than 15 years and tradeindia services are very good and we get inquiries also. but we need only overseas inquiries and shall much appreciate to receive good inquiries for a long time to come. we are happy with their servicesA
BUILDQUICK MACHINERY COMPANY
Member Since - 7 years
We really appreciate the service of tradeindia and shall continue using for the next 3 years due to great relationship building by Tradeindia Regional Manager.
Paver Machines Price List
|Product Name||Expected Price|
|PAVER ROLLER COMPACTORS OR - 150||60000|
|Concrete Canal Paver Machine||310000|
|Designer Pavers Machine||155000|
|Apollo Paver Machine||2200000|
|Concrete Vibrator Paver Machine||650000|
|Camper Fix Form Road Paver Machine||750000|
|Automatic Vibrator Paver Machine||650000|
|Mini Lining Canal Paver Machine||700000|
|Roller Screed Paver Machine||650000|
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-09-28
Paver Machines Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Megacon Construction Equipments India Private Limited||Pune, India||20 Years|
|Siddhivinayak Engineering Company||Mehsana, India||13 Years|
|Jay Ganesh Industries||Morbi, India||12 Years|
|Everon Impex||Coimbatore, India||11 Years|
|Hem Care Corporation||Rajkot, India||11 Years|
|Sri Ayyanar Industries||Coimbatore, India||11 Years|
|Unipave Engineering Products||Ahmedabad, India||10 Years|
|Laxmi Engineering Works||Ahmedabad, India||9 Years|
|Js Designer Tiles Product||Delhi, India||9 Years|
|Ashtvinayak Industries||Mehsana, India||8 Years|
FAQs Related to Paver Machines
What types of materials can be used with a paver machine?-
What is the difference between a mechanical paver and a sensor paver?+
Can a paver machine be used for both commercial and residential projects?+
What is the lifespan of a paver machine and when should it be replaced?+
What are advantages of paver machines?+
Are paver machines durable?+
Are paver machines automatic machinery?+
Popular ProductsHuman HairForklift TrucksServo Voltage StabilizerBasmati RiceBackhoe LoaderCarry Bag Making MachineDrum LifterElectric StackerScissor LiftsIndustrial Vibrating ScreenRotameterFlowmeterRotary Air CompressorIndustrial Eto SterilizerRice Packaging MachinesShredding MachineHammer MillAutomatic Labelling MachineDiesel ForkliftAerial Work PlatformStorage Rack SystemEpoxy ResinMild Steel BarStainless Steel SheetsStainless Steel StripsBag Filling MachinesAsphalt PlantsSlat ConveyorOintment PlantPlanetary MixersLadies KurtisLed LightsCctv CameraBall ValveAnti Cancer MedicineAir CompressorIncense SticksSolar LightsGoods LiftsVitrified TilesStainless Steel Coils