Rotation Detecting Sensor Switch Operating Temperature: -25A C ~ 85A C Celsius (Oc)
- Rotation Detection at 45A A in vertical position.
Rotation Detection for kinds of monitor
1. Suitable for vertical PCB.
2. Switch State: DIP Normal Close.
3. Tiny size, suitable for small space.
4. Gold-plated ball and terminals, low possibility of oxidization.
5. Housing made of high insulation plastic material, free from electric conduction and
6. All plastic materials subject to industrial purpose, resist high temperature and meet
7. Simple ON and OFF signals, easy for design.
8. RoHS compliance, an ideal substitute for mercury switch.
9. A more economical tilt and vibration detection option than IC design solution.
10. All made in Taiwan and examined before shipment.
OncQue (Bravotronics) Corporation, founded in 1996 in Taiwan, has been contributing its profession and advanced technology in building high quality sensor switches for over 2 decades. Over the past few years, we have developed a great number of new specifications and designs, redefining the idea of sensor switches. Nowadays, the production lines include Tilt Sensor Switches, Vibration Sensor Switches, Optical Sensor Switches, Centrifugal Force Sensor Switches, Module, as well as Photo Interrupters and different kinds of Sensor Module such as Liquid Level Sensor Module, Tilt Power Controller Module, etc in order to provide our customers a variety of product portfolio. And we also have acquired more than 150 patents. Our sensor switches provide accurate control for a wide variety of applications: security system, alarm system, toys, GPS, sports equipment, home appliances, portable 3C products, TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system), meters, monitors, cordless devices, and so on. With great confidence and enthusiasm, OncQue Corporation ensures you of the best quality you ever imagine.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 60
- ESTABLISHMENT 1996
- ANNUAL TURNOVER USD 5 Million
- CERTIFICATION ISO 9001:2015 / 14001:2015 / 45001:2018
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Friday
- PAYMENT MODE Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)