1. Tradeindia allows its users to access Tradeindia's Discussion Forum at no charge in order to promote and encourage open, honest and respectful communication among them. The discussion forums on the site shall not be used as a marketing platform and any information relating to trade leads, promotion of products, or company profile will not be entertained.
2. It is the responsibility of each user to acknowledge the posting of all content including text and pictures or any other matter on the discussion forums. Tradeindia and its team will not be held liable/responsible for accuracy, integrity or quality of all content that is posted on the discussion forum section. Tradeindia reserves the right to delete or edit any postings at its sole discretion without any prior notice/communication to the sender. Tradeindia can restrict the ability to post comments/answers on the discussion forum of any user who is found to be violating Posting Guidelines. Tradeindia and its team will not be held liable in any way for the accuracy and authenticity of the content or for any damages/losses of any kind accrued as a result of the use of the discussion forum by such users.
3.Each and every user agrees not to use the discussion forums to:
* Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invading others' privacy, racial or in other terms objectionable
* Post content harmful for minors in any way
* Post content impersonating any person or entity, falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity or disguising the origin of any content
* Post any content that he/she does not posses a right to transmit under the law or under contractual understanding
* Post any content that infringes any intellectual property rights of any user/individual/company/group
* Post any content that is advertising, promotional, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation in nature
* Post any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunication equipment
* Post content which violates any applicable national or internal laws or regulations.
4. Tradeindia does not pre-screen content but it has the right (though not obligation), at its sole discretion, to delete, edit or move content that is posted on the discussion forums.
5. Each and every user grants Tradeindia a worldwide, royalty-free irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license (including the right to sub-license through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any content (in whole or part) of the user's uploaded, posted or E-mailed and/or to incorporate such content in other works in any form, media or technology not known or developed.
6. Each and every user shall indemnify and hold Tradeindia and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or partners harmless from/against any direct or indirect loss or damage (including consequential loss and loss of profits, goodwill or business opportunities arising from any third party claim in relation to any such user's content uploaded, posted or E-mailed on/through the discussion forums on the site).
7. Tradeindia may delete, ban or limit any users from posting any content that relates to any breaches or considered harmful to the public or the rights of Tradeindia.
8. Tradeindia reserves the sole right to take whatever action it feels necessary to prevent a user's breach which includes:
* Issuing a warning to the respective user(s) (where the user(s) is deemed by Tradeindia to be minor)
* Banning respective user(s) from discussion forums (where the breaches are deemed by Tradeindia to be major).
Each of these incidents will be logged and Tradeindia's decision shall be final and binding in all cases.
9. The entire content posted on tradeindia.com by its team/users/partners are assigned for information purposes only and under any circumstances shall not be construed as business/legal advice/opinion. However, any user can seek professional advice independently for any situation as and when a need arises.