It was in our early years of functioning in the rubber industry when we, Victor Imports, acknowledged the fact that we would not make it big by solely being a manufacturer of Latex Hand Gloves, Powder Free Gloves, Rubber Gloves, Latex Powdered Hand Gloves, Household Rubber Gloves, etc. Believing in the fact that nothing great is achieved unless chances are taken, we grabbed the very first export opportunity coming our way and expanded our business operations. In no time, we established benchmarks as a reliable exporter, importer and trader of safety gloves.
The expansion of business operations also led to the expansion of our product range, enabling us to reach a wider audience. From Resistant Gloves to Vinyl Gloves, Industrial Hand Gloves to Industrial Rubber Glove, Chemical Hand Gloves to Postmortem Rubber Hand Gloves and Electrical Gloves to Nitrile Powder Free Hand Gloves, we began offering a diverse range of safety gloves, with each pair being of incomparable quality. Consequently, we developed a massive network locally, nationally and internationally.
Being competitive in terms of quality, durability, reliability and price, our offerings are well-appreciated in the market today. This is why our safety gloves are highly demanded in application areas where there is a need for better safety of hands from chemicals, infectious agents and other other toxic substances. We deliver bulk volumes of gloves to users in the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare sector, cosmetic industry, food industry, chemical Industry, scientific research areas, petroleum industry and paint industry.
Seeking control over our business operations and remaining active across the markets we operate in, we look for ways to simplify our operations. We have set up a well-managed supply chain network that supports safe and on-time sourcing and supply of all our goods.
Production of Latex Examination Hand Gloves and other varieties of Latex Hand Gloves requires the use of aluminium or ceramic hand-shaped molds. These molds require extensive washing in chlorine and hot water for eliminating residue from previous batches manufactured. These molds are therefore suspended on a conveyor and dipped into a mixture of Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Nitrate Solution. Once dried, dipping of molds is done into latex compound. The time period up to which these gloves are dipped determines their thickness. Now begins the process of leaching where the freshly molded gloves are carefully leached in a mixture of chlorine and hot water. This removes latex proteins and other chemicals and prevents allergic reactions from the latex. Now comes the stage where drying and curing of gloves is done.
At the final stage, careful rinsing and leaching of gloves is done again. Cuffs are beaded, rolled, then dipped into corn starch. Final drying is done and pneumatic air jets are used for stripping the finished gloves from the molds. At last, Latex Powdered Hand Gloves and other gloves are tumbled with hot air to remove any remaining powder.
Points to Remember
- 1. The process of vulcanization provides our Latex Examination Hand Gloves, Latex Powdered Hand Gloves and other gloves their elasticity by causing a reaction between the chemicals used and rubber molecules in the latex.
- 2. The process may slightly vary at a stage or two, depending on the type of gloves being manufactured.
Our Biggest Strength- Quality Control
Until the manufactured products are tested, you cannot confirm their quality. Our quality analysts test our manufactured Powder Free Glove, Industrial Hand Glove and other varieties as per the ATSM and FDA standards on this account.
One of many tests that we perform at our in-house quality facility is a pinhole leak test. Our quality analysts fill our Latex Hand Gloves with water. Then, they tie the open ends of the gloves and hang the water filled gloves to check for leaks. This test is performed on a few samples from each manufactured batch adhering to the guidelines of AQLs (Acceptable Quality Limits).
If the obtained result meets the set AQL percentage, then the tested batch is of good quality, if not, then the batch fails the quality test. Needless to say, the percentage result of this test determines the application of the gloves, meaning whether our Latex Hand Gloves are of industrial, medical or food grade.
Why Buy From Us?
- 1. With our sheer dedication to ethical sourcing, excellent manufacturing, impressive logistics and commitment to compliance, we always assist our clients in finding the right safety gloves for their application.
- 2. Support: Humans are curious beings. They are always eager to know the best about the goods that interest them. Believing in this, we are round the clock present to answer the queries of our clients.
- 3. Reliable: Premium quality of our Latex Hand Gloves, Household Rubber Gloves and other safety gloves is the main reason for which the end-users rely on our brand.
- 4. Variety: Apart from the availability of our safety gloves in different types, we also offer gloves in all standard and customized sizes.
Fact Sheet of Victor Imports
Nature of Business
Exporter, Manufacturer, Importer, Trader, Supplier, Wholesaler & Distributor
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mr. Chintan Shah and Mr Kaushik Shah
Year of Establishment
No. of Employees
USA and Europe
China and Malaysia
Indian Merchants Chamber
HDFC & KOTAK MAHINDRA
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Importer, Manufacturer, Distributor, Supplier, Trading Company
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 20
- ESTABLISHMENT 2015
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 20 Crores
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Sunday
- GST NO 27AAMFV3839L1ZF