Product Details:1) Other names : Sodium bisulfite2) CAS Number : 7631-90-53) Chemical formula : NaHSO34) Molar mass...
1) Other names : Sodium bisulfite
2) CAS Number : 7631-90-5
3) Chemical formula : NaHSO3
4) Molar mass : 104.061 g/mol
5) Appearance : White solid
6) Odor : Slight sulfurous odor
7) Density : 1.48 g/cm3
8) Melting point : 150 °C (302 °F; 423 K)
9) Boiling point : 315 °C (599 °F; 588 K)
10) Color/Form : White crystal or crystalline powder
11) Taste : Disagreeable taste
Pari Chemicals was established in the year 1992 as an exporter, importer, supplier, and manufacturer of Food Chemicals based on Applications and Functional Blends. We are among the largest distributor of chemicals, additives & food ingredients owing to our long lasting vendor relationship that we nurture in the market. Wide range of Food Chemicals and other Products, which we offer are unadulterated and meet the standard of food grade norms. The range encompasses Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Bisulphite, Sodium Bi Sulphite, Sodium Meta Bi Sulphite, Sodium Metabisulphite, Potassium Metabisulphite, STPP, TSPP, SAPP, Sodium Acid Pyro Phosphate, DSP, Disodium Phosphate, Mono Sodium Phosphate, Tri Sodium Phosphate, and others.