We are highly celebrated manufacturer, supplier and exporter of an advanced range of LPG Cylinder Evacuation Pumps in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
>Pneumatically Operated; Reciprocating type Double Acting Evacuation Pump.
>Air Driven Reciprocating cylinder fitted with Festo valves and exhaust silencers; fitted with integral Shut off Valve; Air Filter, Regulator & Lubricator Unit
> 4 to 8 kg/cm2 Air inlet pressure required ( depending on back pressure at outlet of evacuation pump)
> 210 lpm Air Consumption (free air at 8 strokes per minute)
>8 kg./cm2 Maximum Delivery Pressure developed at outlet of Evacuation Pump with air pressure of 5 kg/cm2
>Approx. 5 to 10 kg/ min. LPG Evacuating Capacity ( depending on back pressure at outlet of Evacuation Pump )
>Scope of supply :
1. Pneumatically Operated Cylinder Evacuation Pump
2. Base Plate for the Pump
3. Air Filter Regulator unit for the pneumatic pump
4. Â¾â H.P. LPG hose ( 1 x 1 mtr length ) for connecting to your plant pipeline system.
5. Â¾â LPG hose ( 1 x 1 mtr. length ) for connecting to your defective cylinder manifold
6. Spare set of Shaft seals and piston seals for the air motor and the LPG reciprocating pump.
Established in 2000, L P Gas Engineers & Consultants has been a leading name in offering top notch Pumps & Pumping Equipment. Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, we offer the best quality Lpg Cylinder Evacuation Pumps to our customers at best prices in the industry.