TradeIndia is organising India's first virtual event on Covid-19 Essential Products. In the absence of physical events, the Covid-19 essential expo gives an opportunity to manufacturers, suppliers and exporters to digitally connect with global buyers, build new business partnerships and get qualified leads. Know More
We are highly celebrated manufacturer, supplier and exporter of an advanced range of LPG Cylinder Evacuation Pumps in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
>Pneumatically Operated; Reciprocating type Double Acting Evacuation Pump.
>Air Driven Reciprocating cylinder fitted with Festo valves and exhaust silencers; fitted with integral Shut off Valve; Air Filter, Regulator & Lubricator Unit
> 4 to 8 kg/cm2 Air inlet pressure required ( depending on back pressure at outlet of evacuation pump)
> 210 lpm Air Consumption (free air at 8 strokes per minute)
>8 kg./cm2 Maximum Delivery Pressure developed at outlet of Evacuation Pump with air pressure of 5 kg/cm2
>Approx. 5 to 10 kg/ min. LPG Evacuating Capacity ( depending on back pressure at outlet of Evacuation Pump )
>Scope of supply :
1. Pneumatically Operated Cylinder Evacuation Pump
2. Base Plate for the Pump
3. Air Filter Regulator unit for the pneumatic pump
4. A a H.P. LPG hose ( 1 x 1 mtr length ) for connecting to your plant pipeline system.
5. A a LPG hose ( 1 x 1 mtr. length ) for connecting to your defective cylinder manifold
6. Spare set of Shaft seals and piston seals for the air motor and the LPG reciprocating pump.
Company Profile L P Gas Engineers & Consultants was setup in the Year 2000, by Mr. Rajendra Nath Mohanty,Mr R. N. Mohanty, Has been serving the LPG Industry for over 4 Decades and has in those years : Provided Comprehensive Technical & Engineering Consultancy Services for setting up LPG Bottling Plants and Bulk Installations.