X
This site uses cookies. By using our site you agree to our privacy policy. By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies.
Post Buy Requirement
Sign In
# Enter your Registered Mobile (+91xxxxxxxxxx) or Email
Welcome To Tradeindia
New to Tradeindia?
Sign InJoin Free
Help
Download App
Maharashtra, India ... More B Wing, 4th Floor, Power Vision, MIDC Area, Near Telco Road, Bhosari, Maharashtra, 411026, India
Send InquiryView contact detail

Chiller Heater

Chiller Heater
Product Details

Chiller Heater

  • Offered By :Thermax Ltd.
  • Product Added On :Dec 14, 2016
  • Last Updated On :Dec 15, 2016
Salient Features of Chiller Heater :-
With support of our well trained and experienced team of professionals, we are actively engaged in the business of manufacturing and supplying an excellent collection of Chiller Heater from Bhosari, Maharashtra, India. The Chiller-Heater is a Lithium bromide based vapour absorption machine producing chilled and hot water for cooling and heating applications. These machines can be designed to generate either cooling or heating as well as both simultaneously. Chiller-Heaters can generate hot water temperature up to 95oC.
In our High Efficiency Chiller-Heater 40% of Heat required for generating hot water is recovered from low temperature chilled water. Remaining 60% is recovered from external heat source. Thereby, 40% reduction in direct external heat source can be achieved for heating hot water as compared to conventional hot water generator. Additionally refrigeration is also generated simultaneously.

Chiller-Heaters find its application in industries like Food & Beverages, Automobile, Pharmaceutical, Hotels, and all processes where both, cooling and heating is required.

Operating Range:
Heating capacity : 250 to 9250 kW
Cooling capacity : 100 to 3500 USRT
Hot water temperature : Up to 90 Deg. C (194 Deg. F)
About Thermax Ltd. :-

Registered in 2016 , Thermax Ltd. has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of Machineries in India. The supplier company is located in Bhosari, Maharashtra and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.
Thermax Ltd. is listed in Trade India's list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of Chiller Heater etc. Buy Machineries in bulk from us for the best quality products and service.

You May Also Be Interested In
INQUIRE DIRECTLY WITH THE SUPPLIER
Thermax Ltd.

* Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.

Send this inquiry to other Suppliers of similar products (?)
I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
CONTACT DETAILS
Thermax Ltd.
B Wing, 4th Floor, Power Vision, MIDC Area, Near Telco Road, Bhosari, Maharashtra, 411026, India
Supplier:
Mr. Vitthal Satlawar
Business Development Manager
RFQ