The high flow filter system made by us uses polymicron filters in place of resin impregnated paper filter discs. This enables Polymicron filters to have High Flow Rates, even for viscous oils upto 25-30 cst. Major advantage of polymicron filter is its suitability for water and water based emulsified coolants, thereby making it a versatile filter for wide variety of applications. The back flushing cycle takes normally 30 sec.- 90 sec. depending upon vessel volume and no. of paper disc candles.
* Fully automatic systems.
* Backwashable Candle Discs made from Polyester filter paper.
* Minimum Disc Life of 8000 hours.
* Filtration efficiency of 3-5 micron particle size.
* Compact in size, can be installed within the area of dirty liquid tank.
* Crystal clear DM water or oil (as the case may be) will be drained to dirty liquid tank from sludge tank, using washable 50 micron ss mesh.
* Dry sludge to be removed from sludge tank once in 3 days.
* Timer / pressure switch based backwashing of filter with prior signal to the machine operator.
INNOVATION FILTER SYSTEM PVT. LTD., Established in 1989 at Pune in Maharashtra, is leading Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier of Filtration & Sedimentation Units in India. INNOVATION FILTER SYSTEM PVT. LTD. is one of Trade India's verified and trusted sellers of listed products. With their extensive experience of supplying and trading Disc Filtration System, INNOVATION FILTER SYSTEM PVT. LTD. has made a reputed name for themselves in the market with high quality Disc Filtration System, Backwash Filtration System, High Flow Filter System etc. Focusing on a customer centric approach, INNOVATION FILTER SYSTEM PVT. LTD. has a pan-India presence and caters to a huge consumer base throughout the country. Buy Filtration & Sedimentation Units in bulk from INNOVATION FILTER SYSTEM PVT. LTD. at Trade India quality-assured products.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 5
- ESTABLISHMENT 1989