Compound Formula: Br2Cd
Melting Point: 568A C (1,054A F)
Boiling Point: 844A C (1,551A F)
Density: 5.19 g/cm3
Exact Mass: 273.738
Monoisotopic Mass: 271.74
IUPAC Name: dibromocadmium
- Cadmium Bromide is generally immediately available in most volumes. - High purity, submicron and nanopowder forms may be considered.
- Most metal bromide compounds are water soluble for uses in water treatment, chemical analysis and in ultra high purity for certain crystal growth applications.
- The bromide ion in an aqueous solution can be detected by adding carbon disulfide (CS2) and chlorine.
Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd., Established in 1985 at Mumbai in Maharashtra, is leading Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier of Chemical Supplies in India. Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd. is one of Trade India's verified and trusted sellers of listed products. With their extensive experience of supplying and trading Cadmium Bromide, Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd. has made a reputed name for themselves in the market with high quality Cadmium Bromide etc. Focusing on a customer centric approach, Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd. has a pan-India presence and caters to a huge consumer base throughout the country. Buy Chemical Supplies in bulk from Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd. at Trade India quality-assured products.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 1250
- ESTABLISHMENT 1985
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Sunday