We are the well known service provider in market, involved in offering Residue Analysis to our customers. Our experts are trained in techniques that can help you to determine the nature of the beast and get to the bottom of unknown substances that can have a damaging effect on your parts or products. The main objective of this Residue Analysis is to provide the Element customer with a report that qualifies the residue and offer useful information and conclusions with respect to probable sources.
- Pesticide residue
- Antibiotic residue
- Volatile and Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds (SVOCs & VOCs)
- Melamine & Cyanuric Acid
- Methyl Mercury in soft drinks and fruit based products
- Organic dye
- PCB & PAH
Ultra-Trace Analysis (Dioxins):
- Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxin (PCDD)
- Polychlorinated Dibenzodifuran (PCDF)
- As per all national and international methods like AOAC, APHA, EU, own validated methods and customer supplied methods.
- Some unique features of this Laboratory
All equipment is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and networked for integrity of operations.
- Segregated lab areas for different testing processes
- Labs are designed to avoid cross contaminations.
- Large number of safety hoods and fume hoods are provided.
- Laboratory employs standard methods / duly validated test procedures.
- In-house validated SOPs
Established in 2012 , EDWARD FOOD RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS CENTRE LTD. has made a name for itself in the list of top service providers of Material & Product Testing Labs and Testing Services in India. EDWARD FOOD RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS CENTRE LTD. is listed in Trade India's list of verified companies offering wide array of Environmental Monitoring Services, Global Food Safety Testing Scenario, Environmental Testing etc. Contact here for Material & Product Testing Labs and Testing Services in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- BUSINESS TYPE Service Provider
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 500
- ESTABLISHMENT 2012