Key Features of our Fusion Splice Protection Sleeve :-
* Designed to restore complete environmental and mechanical integrity of coating or buffer of optical fiber after splicing.
* Sleeves are manufactured using state of the art machines and controlled manufacturing environment.
* Hot melt adhesive tube made from polyolefin Ethyl Vinyl Acetate copolymer bonds both to the fiber and heat shrinkable outer tube to effectively encapsulate fusion splice.
* Strength member is made from "Full hard" stainless steel of 316 grade and is ground at the edges before polishing to make it completely burr free to avoid rupturing during shrinking. 316 grade gives better corrosion resistance than 304 or equivalent grade, even in coastal environment.
* Our Fusion Splice Protection Sleeve are resistant to heat shocks, no cracking dripping or flowing.
* Long term proven performance, exceeds industry standards with satisfied customers.
* Sleeves are preshrunk which ensures integrity of assembly during transportation and reduces shrinking time during field installations thus increasing battery life of oven.
Incorporated in the year 1996, we, at Paras Enterprises, introduce ourselves as a progressive manufacturer and exporter engaged in the production of polyolefin based heat shrinkable sleeves for variety of applications. The engineering concern of our unit has carved a special niche for itself in today's competitive scenario by offering unmatched