In the culture in which we now reside, there are many distinct sorts of individuals that enjoy a wide variety of activities. Even though each of these things is unique, one item that is enjoyed by everyone is dark chocolate, and it makes for a great present to surprise children because of this. Not only do people of varying ages and genders like it, but people of all ages and genders find it enjoyable. This includes children and elderly adults. It has been shown via research that eating chocolate on a regular basis will increase the level of pleasure experienced by the brain.
Top Dark Chocolate Manufacturers and Suppliers
There is a wide variety of chocolate on the market, but the following is a list of the top ten finest dark chocolate brands in India, all of which are deserving of being sampled so that one may appreciate the unique flavour of each.
- Vit n Rich Dark Chocolate: This is the chocolate that is produced by this dark chocolate manufacturer. The box that contains the pack of dark chocolates has a blue hue to it. Because it does not include any sugar, the cocoa butter in this product is considered to be good for the body. The price of the bar of dark chocolate weighing 84 grammes was around 180 rupees.
- Cadbury Bournville: Cocoa makes up around half of this chocolate's composition. Under the brand name Cadbury, the corporation produces a variety of chocolate varieties. Dairy milk, bubbling, caramel, fruits & nuts, and a variety of other flavours are some of the additional options that fall under this category. The price of the chocolate, which weighed 82 grammes, was around 99 rupees.
- Godiva Dark Chocolate: This is the chocolate that was first produced in Belgium in the year 1926. New York is where the dark chocolate manufacturers’ headquarters are located. Around 700 retail locations throughout the globe provide customers with the opportunity to sample a variety of chocolates that were created by the company. The distinctive flavour of chocolate may be attributed to the cocoa content of dark chocolate, which typically ranges from around 40 to 50 percent. The price of one hundred grammes of the bar of chocolate was around 527 rupees.
- Kit Kat Dark: Nestle is the brand name of this product. This chocolate has been coated with wafers to protect it. The chocolate also comes in a milk chocolate variety, which is the alternative option. A variety of additional ingredients are included in this product's composition. Because chocolate is easier to chew, taking a break to enjoy some of it and recharging one's batteries with it is highly recommended. Approximately Rs 50 will be required to purchase the 37.3 grammes of chocolate.
- Amul Dark chocolate: In this, the ideal combination of velvety milk and rich chocolate makes it even more delectable, and one wishes they could get their hands on some. Approximately 55% of the cocoa is found in this product. When it melts in your mouth, the chocolate leaves behind a wonderful taste that lingers. In addition to cocoa butter, sugar, and cocoa solids, it also has a variety of other components. The dark chocolate price in 150 grammes is rupees 100 (or 100 Indian Rupees).
- Lindt Excellence 99% Cocoa: This chocolate has the Toblerone: One of the most recognised Swiss brands, it is presented in a format that is singularly triangular. The production of this chocolate began in the year 1932. The packaging that contains the pack of dark chocolate might be either green or black in colour. There are more varieties of this as well, such as snow top, which is white chocolate enclosed in silver packaging; crunchy salted almond, which is chocolate combined with almonds and honey; and one by one. The cost of a bag of dark chocolate weighing one hundred grammes is around 172 rupees.
- smoothest, most luxurious texture, and it melts in your mouth, giving you the sensation that you are on top of the world. Among the best dark chocolate in India, this possesses the rarest kind of richness as well as the strength that can only be found in cocoa beans. It contains approximately 99 percent cocoa, which gives it a flavour of its own. If you pair this chocolate with a cup of coffee, it'll do wonders for the flavour of both, and you will feel an incredible sense of satisfaction as a result. Approximately 342 rupees are required to purchase 50 grammes of chocolate.
- Hershey’s Special Dark: The Hershey Company is responsible for producing this delicious chocolate. This chocolate has about 65 percent cocoa, which creates the ideal harmony between the chocolate's bitterness and sweetness. If one were to start experiencing this, then getting rid of it would be a difficult and time-consuming process. This chocolate has a very silky texture, and it dissolves easily in the mouth and is among the best dark chocolate in India. There are many distinct varieties of specialised dark chocolate that are included in this, The price of the many varieties of chocolate ranges from 700 to 1200 rupees (in Indian currency). It is generally agreed that eating dark chocolate, which is higher in magnesium and has antioxidant characteristics, is the healthiest option. Everyone like chocolate, so what could possibly be better than this, in which one may obtain the flavour while also gaining the health benefits?
- ASAP Almond and Dark Chocolate Granola Bars: The primary goal of ASAP Foods is to provide its customers with the highest quality items that are also packed with health benefits, all without sacrificing the products' renowned deliciousness. Because this contains no added preservatives, it is healthy and free of any effects that could be harmful to one's health. It is a healthy source because it has a sufficient quantity of beneficial nutrients like vitamin E, fiber, and protein. The bitter chocolate and the nuttiness of the almonds in this combination come together beautifully. The dark chocolate price of 40g for each of the six pieces is approximately Rs 180.
- Mason & Co.: The cocoa content of this dark chocolate is estimated to be somewhere around 85 percent. Because this chocolate does not contain gluten or soy, individuals who are sensitive to either of these ingredients will not be adversely affected by its flavour and will be able to indulge in it. The sweet taste of this chocolate comes from palm sugar, which is good for the body and contributes to the delicious flavour. The price of the chocolate is approximately Rs 325 for a bar that weighs 70 grammes.
The Many Dark Chocolate Benefits
If you can believe it, dark chocolate has been utilised as a treatment for a variety of illnesses. The benefits of eating chocolate for your health are more than we could ever imagine. Even though not everyone like the flavour of dark chocolate, there are a lot of great health advantages associated with it. Continue reading to learn about the wonderful perks of eating chocolate:
- Have you ever heard that dark chocolate has an incredible power to combat free radicals, which are the cause of a wide variety of diseases and illnesses? Flavonoids and polyphenols, two different kinds of antioxidants, may be found in high concentrations in dark chocolate. Both of these beneficial antioxidants may be found in extremely high concentrations in the cocoa that makes up dark chocolate.
- If you didn't know it previously, dark chocolate is the best food to eat if you want to keep your blood pressure under control. Stop taking any further drugs and start snacking on dark chocolate instead. Be cautious to check the percentage of cacao that is included in the dark chocolates. You may savour your dark chocolate while still reaping the incredible health advantages that come with eating it.
- Improves heart problems — Researchers have shown that flavanols, which are the highest quality flavonoids, are highly beneficial for the health of cardiovascular systems. For patients who are already afflicted with a cardiac condition, it is recommended by medical professionals that they consume approximately dark chocolate products.
FAQs: Dark Chocolate
Q. What is special about dark chocolate?
Ans: And although cancer will always be a possibility, dark chocolate is among the only foods that have been shown to have a possible protective effect against the disease. You read that correctly; eating dark chocolate doesn't at all increase the risk of cavities in your teeth, but it does reduce the likelihood that you will get cancer. As was just said, dark chocolate is loaded with flavonoids, which are known to have beneficial effects in the fight against cancer. Dark chocolate benefits are many, and on top of that, you should know that dark chocolate is good for your health.
Q. What's the difference between chocolate and dark chocolate?
Ans: Dark chocolate doesn't include any additional milk solids, which is the primary distinction between it and milk chocolate. Dark chocolate often has a greater cocoa content. This adds to the richer, deeper chocolate taste of dark chocolate.
Q. What are the side effects of dark chocolate?
Ans: Consuming too much dark chocolate may raise the amount of caffeine in the blood, which can make you feel sick, dehydrated, and sleepy. The recommended daily intake of dark chocolate is between 30 and 60 grammes.
Q. Does dark chocolate have caffeine?
Ans: The caffeine level in chocolates differs, it does tend to be greater the higher number of cocoa solids present. About 12 mg of caffeine will be in one ounce of dark chocolate.