A garment steamer heated steam loosens the threads of the fabric. You may recognize one by its water storage tank, heating element, hose, temperature control knob, and steam nozzle. The vapourization of water is accomplished by the water tank's heating element.
Use short, deliberate strokes to steam from the top down. You shouldn't force the appliance into the fabric like you would with an iron in order to get rid of the wrinkles. The best method for smoothing out wrinkles is to use downward strokes.
Top 10 Garment Steamer Brands in India
When it comes to electronics in the country, the name Agaro is practically synonymous with garment steamers. The company focuses on household appliance production; a high-quality garment steamer guarantees wrinkle-free garments for years. Perhaps you have some reservations about the product's fitness for your needs. For the record, this item works with any fabric, including but not limited to dresses, satin, nylon, mixes, silk, cotton, polyester, and linen.
Agaro Garment Steamer Features:
This Indian-made garment steamer brand even has a handy water-level indicator light so you can keep tabs on when it's time to refill the tank.
- Brush made with removable fabric (You can use it to remove dirt and hair from the clothes).
- This clothing steamer is available for Rs 1099, making it one of the most reasonably priced options in India.
- Due to advancements in heat technology, it is now possible to have garments that are completely free of wrinkles in a matter of minutes.
Customers are primarily interested in purchasing handheld and best garment steamer in India from this company. The Philips standing steamer, often known as a garment steamer, is available now and features a twin pole for stability.
This handy gadget is very easy to pack and take along on the go. The Philips garment steamer is a space-saving marvel that packs in all the functionality you could possibly need to get your clothes wrinkle-free.
Philips Garment Steamer Features:
- Suitable for use with any material
- Using the multi-layers machine, the wrinkle may be quickly and easily removed.
- This gadget has a motor that can handle 1200 watts of power.
- The cost of a Philips clothing steamer is Rs 4341.
- It also aids in the removal of bacteria and odor from garments.
- Guaranteed for 2 full years
3. Black + Decker
Are you on the hunt for a compact steamer that packs a punch? Black + Decker makes a portable, handheld steamer that is intended to remove wrinkles from garments, so it's important to be sure you're getting the right one.
This label looks great on any and all garments and textiles. Even if you're planning on wearing it with a cotton suit or a pair of jeans, it'll look great. This professional garment steamer in India comes with a variable steam setting, so you can tailor your ironing to the cloth you're working with.
Black+ Decker Garment Steamer Features:
- The 260 ml capacity plus the fact that the water tank is detachable make this a great choice for extended use.
- A portable steam iron for clothes
- Guaranteed for two years
- This garment steamer's price is Rs3, 423.
- The convenience of a universal bottle adaptor makes this device ideal for taking on the road.
- Features that prevent damage to your clothing from calcium carbonate deposits.
The Inalsa brand of garment steamers is popular in India, and it can produce results comparable to those produced by a professional dry cleaner. It has a powerful 1600 W motor to get rid of wrinkles from clothing and fabrics while yet being portable and lightweight. Using this product yields results in as little as 45 seconds.
Inalsa Garment Steamer Features:
- The vertical steam technique utilized by the steamer yields effective iron targets
- The brand's water tank is see-through and detachable, so you can always know how much water is left.
- The gadget has a number of stream output modes suitable for diverse garments.
- The benefit to the user is a hanger that can be rotated a full 360 degrees, allowing the steamer to be rotated in any direction while being pressed.
Also Read: Easy Steps to Start Your Own Clothing Business in India
Fast-moving consumer goods are Usha's specialty; the company is a market leader in many different categories. A manufacturing, sales, and marketing firm with a presence over all of India.
USHA Garment Steamer Features:
- Burns through 920 watts of power every hour while generating 21 grams of steam per minute
- Wrinkles can be removed with no effort because to the vertical steam, and no ironing board is required.
- For maximum security, there is an automatic shutoff in the event of overheating.
- To facilitate portability, the steamer is equipped with a 1.8-meter-long, 360-degree swivel power wire.
- In order to get rid of any lint that may have accumulated, the steamer comes with a fabric brush that can be detached.
Mumbai, Maharashtra-based supply organization is a major marketer of the aforementioned wares. The purpose of Wistec's Aptitude Tests is to get insight into an individual's learning style and potential.
WisTec garment steamer online shopping Features:
- The fact that it can keep steaming for 20 to 25 minutes makes it more desirable.
- This portable garment steamer has a 1500-W power output, generating 22 g of powerful steam each minute.
- The tank holds 260 ml of liquid.
- A jet lock and unlock mechanism are included.
Rossman is a well-known foreign brand and has amazing popularity in India. This handheld garment steamer from Rossman is just what you need to restore that just-from-the-dry-cleaner look to your garments. It has advanced leak-proof technology that keeps water where it belongs when in use.
Rossman Garment Steamer Features:
- Excellent for sterilizing and ironing garments thanks to its great heating capability.
- Use on drapes and curtains, table linens, furniture, bedding, toys, etc
- Equipped with a safety mechanism that kicks in when the steamer reaches a certain temperature
- Electrical Testing Laboratories has approved the portable steamer as meeting North American safety standards.
8. Steam Techno
Having opened its doors in 2014, Steam Techno has quickly been a go-to for a wide variety of businesses in need of vacuum iron tables, electric steam boilers, Garment Steamer, boiler control panels, ball valves, steam iron parts, industrial coil heaters, etc.
Steam Techno Garment Steamer Features:
- The 800 W steamer will have your clothing wrinkle-free in no time.
- Its superior performance is a result of its innovative method of evenly distributing heat.
- The automatic steam flow of 18g per minute allows for rapid results.
- It prevents damage from dry boiling and includes an automatic shutoff.
- It has a 100 cc water tank and can steam both vertically and horizontally.
9. Matushri Steel
Located in Thane, Maharashtra, Matushri Steel has been producing high-quality plastic water pumps and other plastic household goods since its 2014 founding.
Matushri Steel Garment Steamer Features:
- The express even heat technology used in their Garment Steamer requires only 800 watts to operate.
- With its 100 cc water tank, it provides both upright and flat steaming.
- Works with any sequins, cotton, blends, polyester, satin, silk, wool, nylon, linen, etc., fabric, garment, or window treatment.
Here comes the last in our top 10 garment steamer in India. Groupe SEB has owned the French cookware & small appliance maker 'Tefal' S.A.S. since 1968. The brand’s steamer is widely used in India.
Tefal Garment Steamer Features:
- This garment steamer has a beautiful design and is equipped with 1600W of power and innovative heated soleplate technology, which eliminates condensation and gets clothing ready to wear in no time.
- It's easy to use and access, and the high steam flow of 26 g/min makes short work of even the heaviest textiles.
The use of a clothes steamer is an excellent non-contact, non-chemical method of cleaning that can aid in the longevity of your garments. When garments are clean and free of stains, a clothes steamer is a terrific technique to revive them without causing any harm to the fibers.
The Garment Steamer brands mentioned above have excellent popularity in India. The company’s garment steamers are made from high advanced technology that makes your garment steaming convenient and easier. I’d recommend you to go for Philips, AGARO, Inalsa, and Steam Techno because they are one of the most trusted brands in India.
FAQs: Garment Steamers
Q. What are the best garment steamers?
Ans. Here are some best garment steamers to buy:
- Black+Decker Handheld Portable Garment Steamer
- Philips Handheld Garment Steamer
- Inalsa Travel Pro Garment Steamer
Q. What is the standard price of the garment steamer?
Ans. The price of the garment steamer is between Rs 3,500- Rs 8,250 in India.
Q. What is the difference between garment steamer and irons?
Ans. Fabric wrinkles and creases can be ironed out with the use of a steamer, which uses the heat and moisture from steaming hot water to relax the fibers of the material. On the other hand, an iron is a device used to smooth out wrinkled clothing by applying heat and then pressing down on the fabric with the iron's weight.
Q. Can a garment steamer damage clothes?
Ans. Clothes are more resilient after being steamed by a garment steamer. Steaming is a safe and gentle method for removing wrinkles, while ironing can cause damage.
Related Blog Topics: