Industrial Pipe Fitting
Business Type: Manufacturer | Supplier
Industrial Pipe fittings are industrial appliances and components used to join pipe sections together with other fluid control products like valves and pumps so that pipelines are created. The common connotation for these pipe fittings is related to metal and plastic pipes which carry fluids. In the industrial sector, Industrial Pipe Fittings have many uses such as they help move the raw and semi-processed fluids, which are refined into more useful products. Industrial Pipe Fittings create pipes that are needed when transporting aggressive media such as contaminated wastewater, chemicals, exhaust gas and exhaust air.
Industrial Pipe Fittings are important commodities highly demanded in both domestic and international markets. You can buy Industrial pipe Fittings online at best price in India.
Types of Industrial Pipe Fitting:
- 1. GRP Pipe Fittings: GRP stands for glass reinforced plastic, which is a matrix of reinforced fibres and fine glass. The GRP pipes are manufactured using composite materials such as sand, glass fibre and thermosetting resins. GRP is lightweight and extremely strong.
- 2. Stainless Steel Buttweld Lateral Tee: A stainless steel lateral pipe tee means a pipe fitting which is similar to a tee but has a side opening outlet branch at a 45 degree angle. It is a kind of steel pipe tee though its branch direction is different with the straight tee.
- 3. SS Pipe Tee: This pipe tee is used to either combine or split a fluid flow. It has the same inlet and outlet sizes.
- 4. Ready to Line Pipe Fitting: This type of pipe fitting is the piping components that help in pipe routing for directional changes, size changes and branch connections.
- 5. Siphon Pipe: This is a pipe or tube fashioned or deployed in an inverted U shape and filled until atmospheric pressure is sufficient to force a liquid from a reservoir in one end of the tube over a barrier higher than the reservoir and out the other end.
- 6. Elbows: Pipe elbows are installed between two pipes or tubings to allow a change of direction, usually a 90°, 45°, or 22.5° angle.
Client Testimonials & Reviews
Member Since - 4 years
We have recently associated with Tradeindia.com. Tradeindia portal is very user friendly and easy to use. There is no good promotion than word of mouth promotion that we heard about tradeindia. So we are thinking that tradeindia portal will be helpful to us. We want to continue this relation for long terms.
Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh
Member Since - 7 years
I would like to rate 4.75 star out of 5 for getdistributors portal, it gives us lot of detailed information about genuine clients, with the help of GD we grab good and big distributors and the amount of inquiry flow is great. I would also like to thanks CRM for their continuous efforts to bring clients on regular basis, follow up is great I will definitely recommend GD to my friends.
Industrial Pipe Fitting Price List
|Product Name||Expected Price|
|MS SW PIPE FITTINGS||55|
|KPT PPR Pipe||249|
|Compressed Air Line Pipe||100|
|Fusion PPR Pipe||89.6|
|Air Compressor Piping||80|
|Inconel 625 Pipe Fittings||4000|
|Inconel 800 And 800HT Pipe Fitting||1500|
|Mild Steel Erw B Or Weld Cross||101.24|
|MS Pipe Fittings||500|
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-12-05
Industrial Pipe Fitting Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Taj Industries||Rajkot, India||18 Years|
|Unp Polyvalves (india) Pvt. Ltd.||Vadodara, India||16 Years|
|Everest Composites Pvt. Ltd.||Vadodara, India||16 Years|
|M. K. Industries||Ahmedabad, India||15 Years|
|Shree Darshan Pipes||Bhiwandi, India||15 Years|
|Dynamic Enterprises Inc.||Pune, India||14 Years|
|Elegant Polymers||Rajkot, India||14 Years|
|Bikaner Engineering Works||Jaipur, India||14 Years|
|Jsn Enterprise||Vadodara, India||13 Years|
|Parth Valves And Hoses Llp||Pune, India||11 Years|