Steel pipes and tubes are used for transferring oil, liquid, or gas. Their body has an inner diameter, outer diameter, and wall thickness. However, there are differences between a pipe and a tube. A pipe is round in shape whereas a tube may be round, square, or rectangular too. The wall thickness of a pie is expressed in terms of schedule number (SCH) whereas the wall thickness of the tube is expressed in terms of gauge. Pipes are made of materials like carbon steel, stainless steel, mild steel, etc. the tubes are made of aluminum, copper, stainless steel, and brass. A person must know these things so they do not make any mistakes while buying them. With the heavy demand for needs, production is also increasing day by day. Many industries are manufactures pipes and tubes every day in day-to-day life ranging from household to industrial applications.
1. Aditya Stainless
- Aditya Stainless Pvt. Ltd. was formerly known as Vishal tubes and pipe Pvt. Ltd.
- It has been in this business for more than 3 decades and they manage to be one of the best Steel Pipe & Tube manufacturers.
- They are well equipped with the latest technology and skilled manpower consisting of technical staff, workers, senior managers, experienced quality management consultants, and a vigilant inspection team.
- The manufacturing unit is located in the industrial town named Boisar, Maharashtra which has facilities to manufacture high-quality stainless steel pipes and tubes of various specifications, sizes, and scales like straightening machines, facing machines, solution annealing roller hearth furnaces, hydrostatic test bench, and pickling & passivation facilities
2. Anand Seamless Tubes
- Anand Seamless Tubes Pvt. Ltd. is an unlisted company established on 25/11/2005.
- The registered office is located in the state of Gujarat.
- Anand Seamless Tubes Pvt. Ltd. is a non-government company and is registered at the Registrar of Companies in ROC- Ahmedabad.
- The authorized share capital of the company is Rs. 1250000 and Rs. 104018 is its paid-up capital.
- They are the ultimate Steel Pipe & Tube exporters where they manufacture plain tubes and various types of finned tubes.
- Anand Seamless Tubes Pvt. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of carbon and alloy steel tubes in India.
3. Emirates Steel Tubes
- Emirates Steel Tubes Pvt. Ltd is located in Pallippuram, Alappuzha. It is a non-government company that started on 24 April 2013. It is a private unlisted company.
- The company’s authorized capital is Rs. 1000.00 lakhs and Rs.999.00 lakhs paid-up capital and they are one of the reputed steel pipe & tube exporters.
- Emirates steel tubes Pvt. Ltd. is into manufacturing metals and chemicals and other products.
- The main focus of Emirates Steel Tubes Pvt. Ltd. is to provide excellent customer service. It has established long-term relationships with its customers because they see to it that the important customer's needs are met and provide the best quality services.
4. Bhuwalka Pipes (P) Ltd.
- Bhuwalka Pipes Pvt. Ltd is a non-government company incorporated on 23 April 2002. It is registered at the Registrar of companies, Bangalore which is one of the best steel pipe & tube manufacturers.
- The authorized share capital of the company is Rs.40,000,000 and its paid-up capital is Rs. 20,000,000.
- Bhuwalka Pipes is a manufacturer of high-frequency induction electric resistance welded (ERW) black and galvanized mild steel pipes and tubes and powder coated pipes.
- It was established in the year 2003 and is located in Bangalore.
- Bhuwalka pipes have state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Bhuwalka Pipes are specialist suppliers of steel along with associated services.
- It caters to customers' needs instantly with its team of highly dedicated and skilled workforce.
- It continuously strives in improving the quality of systems and processes.
- It produces and delivers products following national/international standards.
5. Hariom Pipes
- Hariom Pipes was founded by the industrialist, Late Shri Hariom Golas in 1962.
- It is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- It is a manufacturer of iron and steel products such as mild steel (MS) billets, pipes, and tubes, hot-rolled (HR) coils and scaffolding systems, and MS pipes in square, rectangular, round, D-shape pies and railing pipes, MS ingot coils.
- Hariom pipes are well known as the best manufacturer of a wide variety of iron and steel products and mild steel tubes.
- The top-quality products serve a variety of industries of different sectors.
- Hariom pipes have two state-of-the-art manufacturing units in Telangana, India with the latest technologies.
- Hariom pipes have knowledgeable professionals who design and engineer the products as per the industrial needs of modern India.
6. Lal Baba Seamless Tubes
- Lal Baba Seamless Tubes Pvt Ltd. is an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AND TS 16949 certified company.
- It is situated in the port town of Haldia.
- Lal Baba Seamless Tubes is a leading manufacturer of cold-drawn seamless tubes and seamless pipes with an installed output capacity of 36000 metric tonnes per annum.
- They are also a recognized exporter of carbon and alloy steel seamless tubes globally.
- It follows stringent quality measures and also ensures the timely delivery of its products.
- Their product portfolio includes boiler and heat exchanger tubes, automotive tubes, mechanical tubes, hydraulic and pneumatic pressure pipes, and structural pipes.
7. Reliant Pipe & Tubes
- Reliant Pipe & Tubes Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading suppliers, exporters, stockists, and traders of pipes, tubes, and tubing in carbon steel and alloy steel.
- It has been in the business for over 30 years and they are the reputed Steel Pipe & Tube suppliers.
- It supplies seamless ferritic and austenitic alloy-steel boiler superheater and haet-exchanger tubes to the United Kingdom, Malaysia, India, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Dubai (UAE), etc.
- Reliant Pipe and Tubes is famous for alloy steel and carbon steel seamless 7 ERW pipes and tubes.
- They keep s surplus inventory of seamless and ERW pipes and tubes so that there is a consistent flow of products.
- Reliant Pipe & Tubes is an international supplier of high-quality stainless steel and nickel alloy seamless pipes and tubes, etc.
8. Rensa Tubes
- Rensa Tubes is a brand name for Rahul Ferromet & Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Being the prominent steel pipes & tubes, it manufactures hygienic and ultra-high purity stainless steel tubes.
- Its manufacturing facility is located at Jhagadia, Bharuch, Gujarat, India spread across an area of 20,000 square meters with a dedicated team of over 100 employees. The unit can produce 100,00 meters/month of high-quality stainless steel tubes.
- Rensa Tubes are a manufacturer of top-quality stainless steel electropolished tubing in India serving industries such as pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, food & beverage, healthcare & cosmetics, and dairy industries all over India.
9. Roopam Steel
- Roopam Steel is a prominent manufacturer, stockiest, and exporter of tubular and piping products such as stainless steel, nickel alloy, and exotic grade material tubes, duplex, solution annealed pickled passivated condition, and pipes in bright annealed/semi bright annealed.
- Being the prominent Steel Pipe & Tube dealers, their customer retention ratio is over 94.10%.
- It can supply small to big quantities in a short period to compete with European/US/CN mills at an affordable price.
- The company is equipped with a well-qualified team led by a senior metallurgist to deliver products with state-of-the-art technology.
10. About Shivam Steels and Tube
- Shivam Steels and tube is Steel Pipe & Tube dealers as well as manufacturer of high-quality precision ERW steel tubes of round, rectangular, square, elliptical, and oval shapes.
- Shivam Steels and Tubes belongs to the Vijay Gropu of Industries, which is one of the leading export houses in India Since 1976.
- It is located in Chakan near Pune.
- Shivam Steels has a planned manufacturing unit fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology and ultra-modern testing facilities.
- Shivam Steels has added a cold rolling facility to serve the furniture, automotive, and general engineering industries, apart from in-house requirements.
The above is a list of the top 10 steel tube and pipes manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters in India. The entities related to this type of business will find this article beneficial.
FAQs: Steel Pipes & Tubes
Q. Mention the difference between steel pipe and tube?
Ans. The words ‘pipe’ and ‘tube’ are almost similar. But there are differences between the two. The difference between tube and pipe is that pipe is measured by schedule and nominal inside diameter whereas a tube is measured by outer diameter and has exact wall thickness. Pipes are used for fluid transport. Tubing is more structural.
Q. Mention the difference between seamless and welded steel tubing?
Ans. Welded steel tubing is made from a coil of steel or other metal. The coil is either rolled, cut or welded as per the client’s specifications. Seamless tubing is manufactured by extrusion.
Q. Mention the difference between aluminum and steel tubing.
Ans. Aluminum tubing is used in lightweight applications and is shinier, lighter, and more ductile. Steel tubing is used in structural applications such as bridge support and framing, and it is more durable, stronger, and more resistant to stress.
Q. Where does steel tubing work best?
Ans. steel tubing works best in stressful, corrosive applications. They are used in manufacturing machinery, construction equipment, commercial tools, and infrastructure.
Q. What are the shapes of steel tribes?
Ans. The shapes of steel tubes are:
Q. Mention the fabrication services for steel tubing?
Ans. There are many ways in which steel tubing can be fabricated. A few of them are:
- Best 10 Gi Pipe Fittings Manufacturers, Dealers & Exporters in India
- Top 10 best ERW Pipes & Tubes Manufacturers, Exporters & Suppliers in India
- Best 10 Forged Pipe Fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters in India
- Top 10 Carbon Steel Pipes & Tubes Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters in India
- Stainless Steel Pipe Manufacturers - Top 10 Pipe Manufacturing Companies