About Fly Ash Brick Pallet
Fly ash brick pallet is the fundamental mechanism which is vastly used in brick production industries globally. It is used for stacking, storing, handling, and transporting fly ash bricks with the external help from a pallet jack, a front loader, a forklift, or a jacking device. It is completely heat, water and fire resistant.
Fly ash brick pallet is typically utilized in block making machine. This type of pallet is eventually more stronger than a wooden pallet. It is constructed in a way to tackle a good amount of load and store it for further intended use. It comes in distinctive sizes.
1) Water, fire, heat (up to 60 degree C), electric resistance
2) Bacteria, fungus, termite free
4) High durability
5) Reliable and strong
6) Rigid in nature and non-deformative
7) Environmental friendly
8) Cost effective
9) Available in different sizes
2) Brick production industry
3) Block making machine
4) Cavity walls