Silver Schanz Pin With Ha Coated
2000.00 - 2500.00 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 10 Piece/Pieces
Client Testimonials & Reviews
Member Since - 7 years
We are satisfied with service and response which are getting from tradeindia.
Member Since - 7 years
Tradeindia is the perfect platform to tap the new age consumers and acquire new customers. They helped us to increase our business, it helpful to make my business online presence and create more visibility. Thank you Tradeindia Team.
FAQs Related to Schanz Pin
What is the maximum diameter of the Schanz pin?-
The maximum diameter of the Schanz pin is 4mm, 4.5, mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, and 6.5mm. However, bone fixation is performed with a gpc Schanz screw. The diameter ranges from 2.5mm to 4.0mm and 4.5mm, so it can be used with a wide variety of bones.
What are the different sizes of Schanz pins?+
The sizes are 4 x 20 x 80 mm, 4 x 30 x 100 mm, 4 x 40 x 125 mm, 4 x 40 x 150 mm, 4.5 x 40 x 150 mm, 4 x 40 x 175 mm, 6-5 x 60 x 180, 6-5 x 60 x 200, 6-5 x 60 x 220, 6-5 x 60 x 240, and 6.5 x 100 x 300 mm. The femur should be approached laterally at an angle of no more than 30 degrees. There is also the option of coming at it from the proximal end and working the way in medially. The incision site is located about 4â6 centimeters caudally and 3â4 centimeters medially from the superior anterior crest.
What is the specification of Schanz pins?+
A Schanz pin is an attaching device consisting of a metal rod with threaded prongs at one end and a shaped end for securing into another device. Schanz pin self-drilling is an innovative medical device that increases pullout resistance in the cortical and cancellous bone while decreasing heat generation and insertion torque. Schanz pin is designed to be used in conjunction with an external fixation system for the treatment of open or closed fractures, limb lengthening through epiphyseal, pseudoarthrosis, nonunion of long bones, or correction of segmental bony or soft tissue deformity, metaphyseal distraction, soft tissue defects, and joint arthrodesis.
How do the Schanz pins install?+
Here is the process:
1. After the spinal column has been exposed, the image intensifier is used to verify the correct degrees of fixation.
2. When utilizing the pedicle awl, caution must be used in severely unstable injuries to avoid further displacement.
3. By locating the location where the midportion of the facet joint and the superior border of the transverse process meet, the entrance point of the Schanz pin for the lower thoracic segments can be determined.
4. With a burr or a rongeur, cut through the outer layer of the skin to reach the cortical layer that covers the entry point.
5. More resistance to kyphotic deforming stresses can be attained by inserting the Schanz pins in a divergent position.