What is Hipril A? Hipril A Tablet is used for Hypertension, Coronary artery disease, chronic stable angina, Vasospastic angina, High blood pressure, Heart attack and other conditions. Hipril A Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Hipril A Tablet contains Amlodipine...
- Drug Type : Drug Solutions
- Ingredients : Amlodipine and Lisinopril
- Function : hypertension and chest pain (Angina).
- Dosage : Adult: PO- HTN- Initial: 5-10 mg/day at bedtime. Maintenance: 20 mg once daily, up to 80 mg/day if needed. Heart failure as adjunct: Initial: 2.5 mg/day. Maintenance: 5-40 mg/day as a single dose.
- Storage Instructions : Store it at room temperature and protect it from moisture.
- Physical Form : Tablets