Industrial Salt is very tiny granules of quartz made of silica and oxygen (SiO2), they are crystals and solid form. And the chemical composition of Quartz is SiO2.
Specifications of Quartz Granules:-
1) 20 kg, 50 kg to 1 MT packaging sizes
2) More than 1000 degrees Celsius of melting point
3) Mesh sizes are between 8 to 16 microns
4) Packed in PP laminated and Jumbo Bags
5) Whiteness – 90 to 98 %
6) Specific Gravity – 2.5 to 2.65
7) Above 2000 degree Celsius of boiling point
Chemical Compounds industrial Salt Consist:-
a) Calcium Content as Ca
b) Sulphate as So4
c) Sodium Chloride as NaCl
d) Moisture Content
e) Magnesium Content as Mg
1) It is used for an industrial purpose like chemical, tiles, glass, dyes, color making, process house, etc.
2) Also used for heat treating and annealing of steel, and thermal storage in solar thermal power plants.
Tradeindia - High Purity Industrial Salt
As the leading online marketplace, Tradeindia provides eminent manufacturers and suppliers offering high-quality Industrial Salt with impurities free and active ingredients. They are quality tested and hygienically processed Salt.
You can go through the online catalogs of the provided Industrial Chemicals
manufacturers and select the best among them or directly send multiple business inquiries to the above- listed companies via e-mail, SMS or "Call Me Free”.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q.1 What is the use of Industrial Salt for detergents?
Industrial Salt is used as fillers in making soaps and detergents as it causes the chemicals to mix easily in water and create foam.
Q.2 Which industries use Industrial Salt?
This type of salt finds its application in the following industries:
-> Dyeing Industries
-> Soap Factories