Explore details of renowned Id Cards manufacturers, suppliers and exporters. Shown companies are offering superior quality range of Id Cards including k1, k2, k3 etc. You can choose from a range of Office Equipment & Supplies including Pvc Id Card, Corporate Id Card, Di...
ID Card is a document which is used to identify a person identification. If issued in a small, standard credit card size form, it is usually called an ID card. These cards are worn by college & school students, office employees and factories workers for displaying their identification. ID card is used to connect a person to information about the person. Generally, companies issue these ID cards to each employee to showcase their brief information about the person. Moreover, ID cards are widely used in the industrial sectors and various other identification applications.
1) Compact size
2) Elegant look
3) Water proof lamination cover
4) Light weight
TradeIndia makes it easy to choose the right Id card from hundreds of verified suppliers. Once you've shortlisted the Office Equipment & Supplies supplier, you can contact them directly through India's #1 B2B marketplace, Trade India.
Apart from the above, you can also browse our comprehensive listings of Digital Id Card, Id Card Clip , Id Card Camera and more for seller listings, best rates, and bulk buying.
The details of all Office Equipments & Supplies and their sellers is listed on TradeIndia.com. You can compare several different OEMs, wholesalers, traders, dealers and exporters of Id card on a single page. You can also analyze product types, models and pricing of each to zero down on what suits you the best.
Customer Asked Questions:
1) What is Id Card?
Ans. Id Card is a plasticized and portable document, attached by a lanyard and badge. It is also known as IC, Citizen Card, and Passport Card. This card acts as a proof for person identification as it contains the clear image and other detailed information of the card holder.
2) Where are ID cards used?
ID cards are used by college & school students, office employees and factories workers for displaying their identification.
3) What are the uses of Id Card?
Ans. Id Cards are issued by different industries like business, education, government, health clubs for variety of purposes :-
1) Increase the safety and security level
2) Time and attendance control
3) Provide access control
4) Provide access for different privileges
4) What is the importance of Employee Id Card?
Ans. Most of the companies issue Id Cards for their employees. Id Cards help to provide the various benefits to the employees:
1) Employees can easily swipe their Id Cards at the scanner to open and close the restricted doors.
2) Time and attendance control of the employees
3) Id Cards provide access to the employees to receive various privileges such as discounts and purchases, entry to events, travel tickets etc.
4) Employee Id Cards help to increase the security, integrity in the business sector
5) What is the importance of Id Card for students in schools?
Ans.Id Card serves the different purposes for the faculty, staff and students:-
For the students:-
1) Access to the library
2) Access concessions in and around the campus during admissions
3) Provide ID for on-campus activities (e.g. exams).
4) Wearing Id Cards enhances the safety and security on the school campus
6) What is the importance of National Id Card?
Ans. National Id Card has a great importance as it is a portable and typically plasticized document that consists of digitally embedded information of the person. This card is required to carry as a proof for identity.