Black Cumin Seeds
Sorted Type Pure Natural Enhanced Purity Organic Dried Black Cumin Seed Grade: Food Grade
MOQ - 50 Kilograms/Kilograms
ORCHESTRADE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Response Rate: 81.76%
Business Type: Distributor
Pure Black Cumin Seeds have been in use for thousands of years and are an integral part of the Indian kitchen. In ancient texts, black cumin seeds are noted and acclaimed for their therapeutic attributes and support for the natural healing process. These dry roasted seeds are used in different types of curries and dal. These are specially used as a seasoning in recipes with pod fruit, vegetables, and pulses.
The seeds of Nigella sativa, commonly known as black cumin is not just used in kitchens but also used in different civilizations for ages to cure various human ailments. In cooking, these seeds are used as a spice. The seeds are also used as a flavouring agent in curries, vegetables and pulses. Particularly in Bengal, the panch phoron or mixture of five spices is predominately used in many recipes. The seeds are also used as a seasoning agent in recipes with pod fruit, vegetables and even poultry.
Therapeutic Usages of Black Cumin Seeds
- The black cumin seeds have been used as a therapeutic spice for thousands of years, not just in India but in different civilizations. In ancient medical documents, black cumin is noted for its therapeutic properties and has the ability to support the bodya s natural healing tendency.
- Black cumin seeds have a high level of antioxidants and research is going on about its anti-cancer properties. In vitro studies on animals also showed a certain amount of reduction of tumour growth in various types of cancer. Black cumin has an active anti-cancer component known as thymoquinone, which makes chemotherapy more effective.
- There are many studies done on black cumin seeds and their effect on heart health. It is noted that LDL cholesterol is significantly reduced by the regular usage of these seeds. Moreover, these seeds help reduction in blood glucose levels and blood pressure. Certain dental problems such as plaque formation can also be eliminated by black cumin seeds.
- Black cumin seeds have an antimicrobial property and the ability to fight against bacterial infections. There are studies done where it has been demonstrated against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. Also, the seeds are proved to be highly effective against viral loads in patients with hepatitis C.
- Black cumin seed oil can be applied topically to get relief from knee osteoarthritis. It is proven that topical use of seed oil has some analgesic effects.
If you are planning to buy Black Cumin Seeds in large quantities you can reach out to us through text message or email. We will facilitate business discussions with one of our listed sellers to get your demands fulfilled.
Client Testimonials & Reviews
SAFAL SEEDS AND BIOTECH LTD.
Member Since - 12 years
SAFAL SEEDS AND BIOTECH LTD, is grateful to you for the quality of the work done to promote our products on your portal, as well as for the quality of the work on the preparation of a 4-page site on the basis of your directory. We have received good number of inquires requests for our products thanks to your work. We consider it possible to recommend Tradeindia company as a qualified and competent organization in solving such challenges.
Black Cumin Seeds Price List
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-11-29
Black Cumin Seeds Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Nimex Trading Corporation||Mumbai, India||21 Years|
|Btl Herbs & Spices Pvt. Ltd.||Navi Mumbai, India||15 Years|
|Sunrise Agriland Development & Research Pvt. Ltd.||Jaipur, India||13 Years|
|Ritesh Mohanlal & Co.||Unjha, India||9 Years|
|Apex International||Jaipur, India||8 Years|
|Abbay Trading Group, Co Ltd||Mersin, Turkey||8 Years|
|India Aroma Oils And Company||Kanpur, India||6 Years|
|Skm International Pvt. Ltd.||New Delhi, India||6 Years|
|Arizone International Llp||Daman, India||5 Years|
|Cms Industries||Bhuj, India||4 Years|