The driving forces of Berger Paints - reflect the very spirit of its founder Lewis Berger - who laid the foundations of brand Berger way back in 1760 in the UK. With modest beginnings in India in 1923, today, Berger Paints India Limited is the second largest paint company in the country with a consistent track record of being one of the fastest growing paint companies, quarter on quarter, for the past few years. Berger Paints India is headquartered at Kolkata, with 16 strategically located manufacturing units across India (including the subsidiaries), 2 in Nepal, 1 each in Poland and Russia and about 162 stock points. The company also has an international presence in 4 countries (Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland and Russia). With employee strength of above 3450 as on 31st March, 2019 excluding the subsidiaries and a countrywide distribution network of 25,000+ dealers, Berger is acclaimed as a game changer in the sector with a vibrant portfolio of paints and tailor-made customer services in every paint segment.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 3000
- ESTABLISHMENT 1923
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 6000 Crores
- CERTIFICATION ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 9001: 2015, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007,
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Saturday
- PAYMENT MODE Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal