White & Black Tensile Testing Machine For Hdpe Bag With Software And Pc Interface
Price: 181000 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Unit/Units
EIE INSTRUMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Business Type: Manufacturer | Exporter
CANAN TESTING SERVICES
Business Type: Manufacturer | Exporter
Horizontal Flammability Testing Machine Dimension(L*W*H): 460X200X400 Mm(Lxwxh) Nanometer (Nm)
Price: 1000000-2500000 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Unit/Units
Response Rate: 83.33%
Business Type: Manufacturer | Supplier
Nabl Calibration Universal Testing Machine Application: Industrial
Price: 27000 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 10 Unit/Units
Business Type: Service Provider | Trading Company
Two Temperature Zone Technology Based Heat Seal Tester
Price: 60000.00 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Unit/Units
TECHPLAST TESTING MACHINES
Response Rate: 82.14%
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
A testing machineis a machine designed for determining the property of a material. The testing machines are manufactured in different types for testing material properties, tensile strength, weight tear strength, leakage and strength in the compressor, ductility, shear, impact test, bending (the strength of materials), impact strength, creep, hardness, fracture toughness, and fatigue. The testing machines determine the different properties of a material. The testing machines are used in many laboratories for research and development. Thus overall, a testing machine is used to test and ascertain the quality of a material or for some other purpose.
Types of Testing Machines
Testing machines come in various types for conducting various types of tests. Given below are some of the important types of testing machines:
- Material Testing Machine a a material testing machine is used to identify the different properties of a material. The machine test properties, such as hardness, fracture toughness, impact strength, leakage, etc.
- Leakage Testing Machine a this machine is manufactured for testing of leakage in different machines for finding out the exact source of leakage. This helps in fixing the problem of leakage.
- Weight Tear Testing Machine a this machine is useful for measuring the weight tear strength of a material. In other words it is used to determine the tolerance threshold of material till the point of breakage due to applied pressure.
- Tensile Testing Machine a this machine is used for testing the tensile strength of materials. It tests the resistance of a material till the point of breaking down under constant tension.
- Proper assessment: tests help determine the suitability in terms of strength and how much it can expand.
- Test the breaking point of a machine: with the help of a universal testing machine, it is determined how much a product can be compressed before it breaks.
- Determine peel force: in the test, the two materials are bonded together and are pulled apart to check their peel force.
- Check the flexibility: the testing machine works to measure the flexural strength and flexural modulus of a material.
- Check the puncture resistance value: the machine is used to check the puncture resistance value. A material is probed to see its resistance before it gets punctured.
Sellers registered at Tradeindia provide the best quality of testing machines at reasonable prices. Check out and compare the prices online to get the most satisfactory deals at this leading B2B portal.
Top Rated Product
Client Testimonials & Reviews
Member Since - 10 years
We are member of tradeindia from last 2-3 years and we are very much satisfied with the services and the response which we have received from tradeindia. We are delighted to tell that after coming in business relationship with tradeindia we have generated new business prospects.
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL EQUIPMENT CO., LTD.
Member Since - 7 years
During the five years of our cooperation, tradeindia service attitude and professionalism have reassured me. The Indian market has always been a market that we value. Through the opening of tradeindia, our company has received a large number of inquiries, and the quality and quantity of inquiries are increasing in an orderly manner, as are the transaction customers. When we encounter problems, you will also answer patiently, help me solve problems, and the results are remarkable, I am very moved. We thank you tradeindia for your service and your support, hope we continue to cooperate happily, and wish you all the best in your work.
Member Since - 16 years
We have been associated with tradeindia for the past 4 years and we have no doubt to declare that our experience with tradeindia was good. We have received valuable inquiries through this and gain a large business. We are thankful to trade india to co-operate with us and we want to become the member of this company to many years.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Testing Machines Price List
|Product Name||Expected Price|
|Imaging Based Automatic Inspection Machine||2000|
|compression testing machine||85000|
|Ureatron 22 Urea Dosing Machine||105000|
|Universal Testing Machine||230000|
|Universal Testing Machines||600000|
|Floor Mounted Industrial Testing Machine||200000|
|Aggregate Impact Value Testing Machine||11000|
|Manual Compression Testing Machine||120000|
|Mild Steel Taber Tyre Abression Tester||150000|
|Mild Steel Specimen Cutting Press||29000|
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-11-30
Testing Machines Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Kanwal Enterprises||Gurugram, India||21 Years|
|Asian Test Equipments||Hapur, India||17 Years|
|Simpletec Automatics Pvt. Ltd.||Kolkata, India||17 Years|
|Sumved International||Navi Mumbai, India||16 Years|
|Fischer Measurement Technologies (india) Pvt. Ltd.||Pune, India||16 Years|
|Reva Engineering Enterprises||Ghaziabad, India||15 Years|
|Texcare Instruments||Greater Noida, India||14 Years|
|K-pas Instronic Engineers India Pvt. Ltd.||Chennai, India||14 Years|
|Eie Instruments Private Limited||Ahmedabad, India||13 Years|
|Royal Tile Machines||New Delhi, India||13 Years|
FAQs Related to Testing Machines
There are five different types of testing machines: mechanical testing, thermal properties, non destructive testing, radiation, electrical properties, corrosion resistance, and biological deterioration.
The testing machine is used to conduct accessibility testing to ensure that the end-users get the benefits stated and claimed by the business. The machine used to check the acceptance of the product is also known as user acceptance testing (UAT).
A universal testing machine is commonly known as a universal tester, materials test frame, and material testing machine. A universal testing machine is used to determine the properties of a material. The machine includes a load frame to support a load cell for force measurement, and it has an upper and lower crosshead to hold the test product. The machine has a mechanism for measuring extension and a device for reading measurements.
The testing phase during product development ensures that the product works as stated. Testing is done during different phases of production, and depending on the development methodology, the different methodologies are as follows:
- Waterfall methodology: here, the testing machine is used after completing all product development for the product release.
- Agile methodology: it is done as the functioning requirement irrespective of the size is made.
The testing phase involves the testing groups employing various methods to check the product's functionality.
Hospitals and clinical laboratories need new equipment, and they cost huge amounts and are used for decades. Importantly, the well-being of the patient depends on the machine. Also, the complete treatment process depends on the accuracy of the machine used to get the lab results of the patients. Thus the products that will become part of hospitals should be technically the best and give the easiest and safest way to conduct a procedure accurately. Thus testing machines assures the quality of machines used in hospitals.