Business Type: Trading Company
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
Business Type: Manufacturer | Supplier
Client Testimonials & Reviews
R TECH TECHNOLOGIES
Member Since - 6 years
We are a member of tradeindia.com. Tradeindia is very good platform to promote our products and services, Services provided by tradeindia are excellent, and its executives are always ready to guide in the promotion and generation of new business.
New Delhi, Delhi
Network Rack Price List
|Product Name||Expected Price|
|27U Network Rack||8500|
|42U Double Door Perforated Network Rack||21000|
|24U Floor Standing Network Rack||7500|
|42U Floor Standing Network Rack||10900|
|36U Floor Standing Network Rack||13000|
|32U Floor Standing Network Rack||9400|
|Rust Free Network Rack For Commercial Use||95000|
|49U 19 Networking Rack||57000|
|Mild Steel And Wall Mounted Network Rack||15000|
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-12-04
Network Rack Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Hive Networks||Gurugram, India||14 Years|
|Accurate It & Security||Ahmedabad, India||9 Years|
|Venus Metal Craft||Vasai, India||8 Years|
|Savitri Techno Industries Ltd.||New Delhi, India||6 Years|
|R Tech Technologies||New Delhi, India||6 Years|
|Anu Enterprises||Delhi, India||4 Years|
|S. K. Infotech||New Delhi, India||4 Years|
|Tarkus Technologies||New Delhi, India||4 Years|
|Digitek Network||New Delhi, India||2 Years|
|Om Enterprises||New Delhi, India||2 Years|
FAQs Related to Network Rack
- open frame racks
- rack enclosures
- wall-mount racks
- Cable management bars
- Cords and cables
- Blanking panels
- Patch panels
- Due to the nature of the device being a network rack, it will have a significant quantity of cabling. It is essential that a rack provide enough support for the cables that are coming in and going out of it, as well as the routing of those wires.
- When it comes to placing PDUs, it doesn't matter what gear you have because they all require a power supply. However, there are too many different devices and problems with getting power to them. In an ideal scenario, the strip or allocation should be equipped with possibly 0U (zero U) PDUs, as well as sockets that are sufficiently spaced apart, and twin or distinctive legs for redundancy.
- Mounting the rails is an arduous task that must be performed only once (ideally). Additionally, sufficient space to work on the equipment
- Labeling: It is desirable for the rack to have a labeling assist feature.
- Compatibility: the various suppliers of gear ought to be able to tell you if they have particular rack designs or accessories that are rack enabled. Too frequently, manufacturers of gear produce devices that either do not fit properly or are installed in the wrong direction with regard to the airflow (critical), the cabling, or the power supply. Therefore, you should ask them. Rack manufacturers also keep a list of the gear that is supported or that functions well with their products.
Doors and side panels will be included with server racks. Any one of them may be locked to provide an additional layer of protection from the outside. In addition, the front door, as well as the back panel, may both come with a number of holes in them to provide the necessary ventilation. Perforated doors are not often included on network racks in most cases. Doors made of either tempered glass or polycarbonate are included with them. In addition, the majority of the designs for network cabinets do not include any side panels.