SCIENTIFY ORGICHEM PRIVATE LIMITED
Lip Guard Smooth & Soft
Price: 15.00 - 30.00 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1000 Piece/Pieces
PROMINENCE HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Smudge Proof Strawberry Lip Balm
Price: 30 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1000 Piece/Pieces
SONA BEAUTY AND FITNESS SOLUTIONS
Sona Lip Balm Ingredients: Herbal
Price: 10 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 5 Gram/Grams
Brawn Laboratories Ltd.
Loperle Lip Balm With Goodness Of Strawberries And Spf-15 Ingredients: Herbal
Price: 40.00 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 10 Number
Safe To Use Lip Guard For Personal
Price: 15 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 2000 Piece/Pieces
Pilaten Moisturizing Lip Mask Color Code: Gold
Price: 0.2 USD ($) (Approx.)
MOQ - 500 Piece
Lip Guard - Keep your lip Soft
- Make sure that your lip guard and any other items that you use on your lips do not cause irritation. People often believe that unpleasant sensations, such as burning, tingling, or stinging, indicate that the active components in a product are doing their job properly. However, it is not the case at all. You should avoid using any product that makes your lips more irritated since it is causing the problem in the first place.
- Use a lip guard or lip moisturiser that does not include ingredients that might irritate your lips many times per day and before going to bed. Try applying a thick ointment, such as white petroleum jelly, on your lips if they are really dry and cracked. The ointment has a greater resistance to water than oils or waxes do.
- Before heading outside, be sure to use a lip guard that won't irritate your lips and has an SPF of at least 30. Even though it's winter, it's still important to keep your lips covered when going outside. Dry, chapped lips are more susceptible to sunburn, which may lead to the development of cold sores.
- Make sure you get lots of water. Dry lips are the cause of chapped lips, thus it is important to drink enough water.
- Put an end to plucking, biting, and licking your lips. It may seem natural to moisten dry lips by licking them, but doing so might make the situation worse. Instead, try applying a lip guard or using a lip scrub. As saliva drains, your lips get drier.
- It is important to keep your lips away from any metal objects you may be holding. Paperclips, jewellery, and other common items composed of metal have the potential to irritate your lips, especially if they are already sensitive.
- At home, you should turn on the humidifier. It may be especially beneficial to have a humidifier in your bedroom, particularly if you tend to breathe through your mouth when you're sleeping.
Advantages Of Lip Guard
- If you battle chapped lips caused by dryness, you ought to make sure that your lips are well moisturised. Before getting into bed, be sure to slather on a generous amount of your lip guard. This will restore moisture to your lips overnight, making them softer and less prone to cracking and flaking.
- Among the most significant advantages of using a lip guard is that it makes it much easier to apply lip makeup in a flawless manner. It is essential to rehydrate your lips at the end of the day if you are someone who wears lipstick daily. Lipstick may dry out your lips and make them seem older. Using a lot of liquid lipstick might cause your lips to get exceedingly dry, so try to avoid doing that. It is possible to prevent lipstick from drying out your lips by applying a little coating of lip guard prior to applying lipstick.
- It is vital to use lip guard during the winter months; however, it is also crucial to use lip guard throughout the summer months. The delicate skin that covers your lips also needs to be shielded from the sun's rays. Your lips may get drier and more wrinkled if they are consistently subjected to UV radiation, which may also cause discolouration. Lip guards that include sun protection factor (SPF) are beneficial since they moisturise your lips in addition to protecting your lips from the sun's harmful rays.
Types Of Lip Guard
- CBD or Hemp Oil
How To Choose the Best Lip Guard for Your Lip?
Treatment: In the event that your lips are peeling, cracked, chapped, or really dry, you should most certainly invest in a balm that includes medications that will not only make your lips more pliable but will also treat the underlying condition.
Benefits: When looking for the perfect lip guard, you should look for one that offers a number of different advantages. For instance, you should select one that not only contains an SPF but also important nourishing components that will assist in maintaining the hydration and softness of your lips, a minty flavour that will assist in freshening your breath, and a shade that will provide your lips with a natural pinkish appearance.
Which Lip Guard Is Best?
Client Testimonials & Reviews
PARAM HEALTH CARE
Member Since - 7 years
We PARAM Health care, kota (RAJ.) deal with manufacturing and marketing of ayurvedic medicine and herbal cosmetics from last 10 years. When we join business portal TRADEINDIA in yr.2017, after that we found tremendous business growth due to bulk purchaser or distributor shared with tradeindia to us on regular basis and they are also concentrate on update product promotion very well. Very well business portal tradeinida.
ITNCS TRADERS(OPC) PVT. LTD.
Member Since - 6 years
We have join the Tradeindia since 2 Years ago,we have appreciate to Tradeindia service to increase our business in India or international market. Tradeindia is one of the best trade portal in India for B2B market place.
MATMON PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
Member Since - 4 years
Thanks Tradeindia team for being a valuable platform connecting suppliers and buyers and boosting their businesses. Also, appreciate your customized attention and service to your clients. Thank you and all the very best for this financial year.
Kolkata, West Bengal