Hexylene glycolanalytical standardSynonym: (Â±)-2-Methyl-2,4-pentanediol, MPDCAS Number 107-41-5 Linear Formula CH3CH(OH)CH2C(CH3)2OH Molecular Weight 118.17PropertiesRelated CategoriesA-L, All Alphabetically Sorted, Analytical Standards,Analytical/Chromatography, Cosmetics & Perfumes,Emulsifiers, Thickeners...
- Purity : 99%
- Melting Point : 40 °C(lit.)
- Density : 0.925 Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Grade : Analytical standard
- Usage : Hexylene glycol is a low-evaporating solvent with complete water solubility. It is mainly used as a surfactant or emulsifying agent. Hexylene glycol is widely used in the coating industry as a component for lacquers, varnishes, printing inks and both oil and water-based paints.
- Payment Terms : Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)