Tradeindia.com – Explore wide range of Calcined Lime including Hydrated Lime, Quick Lime Lumps, Hydraulic Lime etc. It is a one-stop source for buying the best calcined lime online from verified suppliers, dealers, manufacturers & exporters.
About Calcined Lime
Calcined Lime - a white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide and to burn lime due to its most common application,the decomposition of calcium carbonate to calcium oxide and carbon dioxide,in order to create cement.
Calcined Lime Uses : It is used in cement and mortar.
Advantages of Calcined Lime in Construction:-
1) Provides building breathing property - This reduces the chances of trapped moisture and the damage of the building.
2) Renders Comfortable Environment – Absorbing moisture by the lime, stabilize internal humidity.
3) Ecological Benefits – More energy conservation than cement, small scale production of lime is possible.
4) Protection of adjacent materials – Porous texture of lime handles the moisture movement, without affecting the adjacent materials.
5) Provides good workability.
6) Durability is high.
7) Beautiful finish of the building.
Tradeindia has gained immense expertise in providing the clients with an extensive range of Calcined Lime including Hydrated Lime, Quick Lime Lumps, Hydraulic Lime. The Calcined Lime has an excellent finish and a high tolerance level. You can go through the listing of these Calcined Lime like about their features, functions and other details given below.
You can contact Lime & Lime Products Suppliers and send them business inquiries through the most convenient communication mediums such as SMS, E-mail or Call me free service. The buyers can also interact with these sellers face to face by scheduling a meeting with them.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
Q.1 What is the benefit of Self-healing property of Calcined Lime?
Self-healing property – Any movement of the building made of lime, creates micro-cracks. Presence of moisture makes the free lime active to precipitate and heal these micro cracks.
Q.2 What does lime means in Calcined Lime?
Lime mean - A general term for inorganic materials containing calcium, usually calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide.