We are providing Polycarbonate Sheets to our consumer with the following details:
* Ultra Violet (UV) Protection: It is with UV protective layer and has resistance to yellowing.
* Better Transparency.
* Temperature resistance range to 40 -120Â°C
* High impact Strength : 250-300 times that of ordinary glass and 20-30 times that of acrylic sheeting.
* Safe fire performance: Independently tested and certified up to class 1 surface spread of fire when tested to BS 476 part 7.
* Light weight and easy installation: Support structures need not be as heavy in the case of traditional materials, this in turn offers savings in structural and installation cost. It has the weight of 1/12 of glass of the same thickness.
* Versatility: Easy to cut, shape and install. Either cold bending or hot bending.
* Resistant to weathering viz, hail storm, vandalism and accidental damage with 'an impact resistance up to 200 times greater than glass. This characteristic is maintained over a broad temperature range and prolongs service life.
* Enhance sound reduction.
* Light transmission: Upto 80%.
Last updated on : 23 March 2017