Business Type: Distributor
Client Testimonials & Reviews
Member Since - 10 years
We are member of tradeindia from last 2-3 years and we are very much satisfied with the services and the response which we have received from tradeindia. We are delighted to tell that after coming in business relationship with tradeindia we have generated new business prospects.
HAIDA INTERNATIONAL EQUIPMENT CO., LTD.
Member Since - 7 years
During the five years of our cooperation, tradeindia service attitude and professionalism have reassured me. The Indian market has always been a market that we value. Through the opening of tradeindia, our company has received a large number of inquiries, and the quality and quantity of inquiries are increasing in an orderly manner, as are the transaction customers. When we encounter problems, you will also answer patiently, help me solve problems, and the results are remarkable, I am very moved. We thank you tradeindia for your service and your support, hope we continue to cooperate happily, and wish you all the best in your work.
Member Since - 16 years
We have been associated with tradeindia for the past 4 years and we have no doubt to declare that our experience with tradeindia was good. We have received valuable inquiries through this and gain a large business. We are thankful to trade india to co-operate with us and we want to become the member of this company to many years.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Tong Tester Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Minoo Impex||Kolkata, India||18 Years|
|Cambridge Instruments And Engineering Company||Kolkata, India||14 Years|
|Lafco India Scientific Industries||Ambala Cantt, India||9 Years|
|B. J. Scientific Company||Mumbai, India||5 Years|
|Ikon Industries||Mumbai, India||2 Years|
|Skyking Instruments||Mumbai, India||1 Years|
FAQs Related to Tong Tester
- First, pick DC or AC current if the clamp meter permits it for the circuit need to measure. Set the inarguably on the current's magnitude.
- Open the clamp meter's jaws and clamp them around the wire. For best accuracy, center the wire in the clamp.
- Clamping the instrument around many wires prevents accurate measurement.
- Only measure ground wires. If monitoring an AC circuit, clamp the device over two single-phase wires or three three-phase wires.
- Leakage current travels to earth through the load's insulation resistance and can reach many tens of A if multiple loads are connected.
- Clamp meters should be tested for their safety features first and foremost. With a clamp meter, the user's hands never come into touch with the conductor.
- A clamp meter with a digital readout will make testing a live high-voltage line much less of a hassle.
- The size of the clamp is also an important consideration. Since the longer clamp allows for easier measurement of longer wires, this is a common accessory for electricians. Clamp sizes typically fall in the range of 17 mm to 45 mm. Pick one that works perfectly for need with little effort.